Help with old gears and stuff

Eversnow-KT

So I recently returned to aion after leaving after 5.0 update.I have full seraph set(pvp gear)which is I heard obsolete now.I noticed that ap is extractable from the gear.Can anyone tell me where should I go to exchange ap for that gear?Also are old manastones,ench stones,ancient manastones and godstones are all obsolete now?Last but not least can any expert chanter help me out with new pvp and pve build for me.I mostly heal in dungeons.Thanks in advance.

48 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Yes. It's all obsolete. You can exchange +10 manastones, omegas and whateverwecalledthosethingsthatenchantedplumesandbracelets in Pandae/Sanctum. But everything else is useless.

But what about the level 65 ap set that says ap extractable.Where can I go to exchange that gear or ap extract or whatever?@_@

31 minutes ago, Eversnow-KT said:

But what about the level 65 ap set that says ap extractable.Where can I go to exchange that gear or ap extract or whatever?@_@

You can't. AP is really easy to come by, so don't be too concerned about that.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:14 PM, Eversnow-KT said:

Those were extract-able with extraction tools purchased from BCM, but those tools are no longer sold. But as others have stated above, if you win an ID/AD for example you get 360k AP and if you lose you get half that 180k (or something).

If you go in Herelym Mine solo in middle route, with no prestige and AP boost buffs you get 1.000.000 AP . So in short AP is super easy to get now and those old items would give you like 40k~50k AP at most, so do not feel sorry you can't extract them anymore.

Archived