fix ib bugs PLEASE

GenericUser2825

I'm tired of losing IB runs bc I get stuck, and/or buffs don't work and an enemy gets it instead when I've been jumping on the buff for 10 seconds straight. We are forced to do the most asinine instance in order to get geared and its ridiculous. If your going to add frags to this garbage instance, at least make it playable. @Cyan please tell the devs to fix this annoying instance.... 

1 minute ago, Tiffany-DN said:

I mean getting stuck won't make your team instantly start losing unless they just feed the whole time you are relogging.  Instance is fine tho it doesn't need to be changed i never get stuck :(

You have never gotten stuck ever??? Ya your extremely lucky, you can ask literally anyone else and they have gotten stuck at least 10 times. I'm not saying the instance needs a change, it's just a bug that needs a fix.

I have an Alienware computer which Aion runs best on so i have the best performance which means i never get stuck.  All my friends that have Alienware computers as well do not have a problem with getting stuck.  But i think if everyone had a better computer no one would complain about getting stuck it's not a bug just faulty hardware on the users part :(

Just now, Tiffany-DN said:

I have an Alienware computer which Aion runs best on so i have the best performance which means i never get stuck.  All my friends that have Alienware computers as well do not have a problem with getting stuck.  But i think if everyone had a better computer no one would complain about getting stuck it's not a bug just faulty hardware on the users part :(

alright your just trolling LOL

@Whiskershot-EK there's no way this guy Tiffany is serious, or he has never gotten stuck or step on the buff 1hour before the enemy and magically the enemy ends up having it somehow, this instance does need a fix as it is one of the main ways to get geared, @Cyan any word on this, are you guys aware that this instance is full of bugs and invisible walls 

I have never been stuck in there, though I know many people who have. I just count myself as lucky. I have gotten stuck in Kamar, however. Figured when they brought that instance back they would have fixed the stupid invisible boxes, but noooooooooo. They aren't going to fix the instance because they don't care and  Support is pants-on-head potato, so you shouldn't be surprised that they tell you nothing is wrong with the instance.

I find it hard to believe that anyone who does IB at least once a day has never gotten stuck. Its very annoying though there is a way to get out without re logging but you will still find the invisible wall where you got stuck so you have to avoid that area. The OP is right too you can stand on the buffs and it won't activate you have to dance around strafe and jump like a chicken sometimes to get them to activate. Also how about cutting the end time from 10 mins to 5 min on auto wins. this gives players enough time to kill kunax if they choose for lugbug but making players sit there for 10 mins when you get the you have won message is quite sadistic.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:06 AM, Tiffany-DN said:

PC has nothing to do with it, my pc is a beast but I do get stuck in it a few times.

Archived