WHICH SERVER IS CROWDED?

Ellyiah-DN

2 minutes ago, Camalus-KT said:

DN used to be crowded than EK and controlled by asmos, EK used to be controlled by Elyos, but right now many players moved from DN to EK, and EK elyos have been outnumbered, so.. Maybe DN is balanced now.

Yeah a pretty good chunk of really strong asmos transferred out of DN to KT, and (as far as siege goes) the factions are pretty even. At one point DN-E could only win the lakrum fort with a level 4 buff (level 3 if people were active and cooperative.. which wasn't too often lol) and if the siege buff dropped below 3 it was 100% a loss, but now even the asmos get the siege buff sometimes, when before they had only had it maybe twice? during all of 6.0/7.0

But no matter which server you're on even if you're part of the 'stronger' faction, there's still people on the enemy faction that can and will kill you easily if you're wandering around alone, or even in groups!

2 hours ago, Camalus-KT said:

DN used to be crowded than EK and controlled by asmos, EK used to be controlled by Elyos, but right now many players moved from DN to EK, and EK elyos have been outnumbered, so.. Maybe DN is balanced now.

i guess DN is more balanced now, but as DN-Elyo i miss some asmos that are in kt now :( 

On 1/2/2020 at 10:32 AM, Ellyiah-DN said:

Hey i guys! i just got back from the game, can u guys tell me which server has more ppl thanks ! 

Katalam has more people in general. It is a slightly balanced but elyos are still more in numbers as far as it looks.

Danaria is less populated, quite a few Asmodians left DN and went to KT because they used to over dominate the server and they wanted more competition

Archived