80bc coin for luna bonus entry but 140 for scroll?

fearemall-DN

1 hour ago, fearemall-DN said:

Uhhhhh......why? Or am I the only one confused?

80 luna cost the first 4 resets after that the price gets higher.

And you can only reset a max number of 10 times per day with luna and the cost of last resets is 140 luna, with scrolls you can surpass this limitation so makes sense for the scrolls to be at same price.

People pay for more than 10 resets? Lol I need a good reason to justify paying real money for just one reset since I can craft luna, but thats just me.

If people wanted to reset that much, just wait for EC compensation instead and thatll make it for most, if not all, of it......might as well at this point

6 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

80 luna cost the first 4 resets after that the price gets higher.

And you can only reset a max number of 10 times per day with luna and the cost of last resets is 140 luna, with scrolls you can surpass this limitation so makes sense for the scrolls to be at same price.

You can reset more than 10 times. I've done it. I don't remember all the instances I've done it on, but I know 100% I've done AD reset 10+ times in 7.0, and that solo instance 10+ time when I came back to the game a month or so before 7.0 released.

38 minutes ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

You can reset more than 10 times. I've done it. I don't remember all the instances I've done it on, but I know 100% I've done AD reset 10+ times in 7.0, and that solo instance 10+ time when I came back to the game a month or so before 7.0 released.

it goes like this:  

Base Number of entries + Prestige Extra entry + 10 Luna resets.  So in AD case it is a maximum of 12 runs per day, to do more than that you need old reset scrolls from before patch 5.8

On 7/8/2019 at 6:05 PM, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:
Reset Count Luna cost Cumulative
1 80 80
2 80 160
3 80 240
4 100 340
5 100 440
6 100 540
7 120 660
8 120 780
9 120 900
10 140 1040

Reset counts and costs resets daily.

6 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

it goes like this:  

Base Number of entries + Prestige Extra entry + 10 Luna resets.  So in AD case it is a maximum of 12 runs per day, to do more than that you need old reset scrolls from before patch 5.8

I'm telling you, give it a try and see you can do more than the base number of entries + prestige extra entry + 10 luna resets. No one tries it because it is that much luna. But I've tried it.

13 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

it goes like this:  

There is currently no limit on how many resets you can do with luna. It caps at 140 luna and you keep resetting till you run out!

14 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

it goes like this:  

You can reset an unlimited amount of entries, everything past 10th reset simply costs 140 lunas. The misconception that it was max 10 is because the re-entry cost goes upwards until the 10th entry in the info. The list should have been like this:

Reset count Luna cost
1 80
2 80
3 80
4 100
5 100
6 100
7 120
8 120
9 120
10+ (it should have a +) 140

I have also made a post like this in the past, there is absolutely no reason to buy a reset scroll, even if you need more than 10 entries, if you are willing to spend money on resets, you better spend money on lunas because it is ten times more versatile.

Luna Reset Scrolls
Bonus sales so more luna with less BCM The scrolls could get a discount too but never got so far
Costs much less for the first entries Costs 140 BCM from first entry
Can be used account wide as a currency Not sure if they are account wh storable, and if they are you need to trade the scroll via wh
Takes no inventory slots Takes 1 inventory slot per type
Can be used for any instance, pvp or pve Is strictly used for the instance it says, even if you regret buying it later
Future proofing, it will always be a thing If the instance gets deleted in future, it might get transformed to another scroll but not for end game instances (like it happened in 5.8 -> 6.2 conversion)
Can be used for a self rez or a special teleport in a tight situation N/A
Can be used for selective retunes if you no longer need it for instance resets N/A
Can be used for remodeling with wardrobe N/A

Archived