Hammer event, post your results

Arhangelos

I forgot this event even existed in the first place, but I got a hammer at some point and realized I had close to 40 or something, so I thought to get the 11 chests reward for 30 hammers.

Now I know I am doing the right thing not actively bothering with it. It was also mentioned it was 6 hammers per day per account somewhere, but it seems every character can actually get 6x per day as long as you are logged for 3 hours per char. I do not understand why they gave such false information, or if they meant to do it per account and once again forgot to actually implement it.

Nm01YMu.jpg

10 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Fvck yeah, 5 whole manastone fasteners!

...and guess what Vantheria, I won't tell you my secret in Aion RNG to get suck amazing results, you can hate me but I know your hatred will be driven by jealously!

Don't hate... learn to appreciate!

P.S. did you see that single Stellium I got in the first and last line, it is looking right back at ya!

Ouch.

Guys, ever heard of toxic passive-aggressive relationships where one side is either too coward or too smart to tell you to GTFO, but even though they don't exactly spell it out for you (and why should they spell it out when they can enjoy your money and other resources while you wonder and linger), but their actions or lack thereof put the writing on the wall rather clearly. At this point, this is the choice: stay, pour your time and money into a black hole ( @DevilNest-KT , no! :ph34r:)  and be neglected at best or mocked as seen in OP screenshot, or accept that it's long over here, and devote your gaming time and money to a game worthy of your resources and developers who deserve them and who care about their product and their customers, in that order. 

34 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

P.S. did you see that single Stellium I got in the first and last line, it is looking right back at ya!

I did. In fact, it made me very envious because those 2 extra stellium would make a very important addition to my stack of 800 stellium in my inventory!

1 hour ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

I opened 33 bundles

I don't think I was going to make a spreadsheet but... A spreadsheet is still the way for me to share my bundle openings...

So, here's the spreadsheet

Today I'll open another 11 and I'll post the results here again. I only do it on my main cause I won't bother, I mean I am online for more than 3 hours so eventually I get the hammers so I do the event. But I do not bother one alts at all. This event is the weakest excuse for an event so far.

Archived