Jump to content
Forums

About PVE enchantment stones


Esgalhathi

Recommended Posts

Im dont wanna be the PVE hero guy or be precipitated with the patch, but..

How to farm PVE enchantment stones since we can buy only 5 yellow with genesis per week along few more with Stelin at Altars? 
 

8. Bosses and reward chests of the following instances no longer drop enchantment stones.

Bastion of Souls

Frozen Monolith

Primeth’s Forge (Normal)

Infernal Drakenspire Depths

Bastion of Souls

Stellin Laboratory (Easy)/(Normal)

-------------

Maybe this?
 

6. Added a time attack to some instance dungeons. Completing within the time limit will yield additional rewards.

Primeth’s Forge (Normal)

25 minutes

Infernal Drakenspire Depths

15 minutes

Stellin Laboratory (Easy)/(Normal)

25 minutes

Benirunerk’s Estate (Easy)/(Normal)

30 minutes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RagdoII-DN said:

Im dont wanna be the PVE hero guy or be precipitated with the patch, but..

How to farm PVE enchantment stones since we can buy only 5 yellow with genesis per week along few more with Stelin at Altars? 
 

It also says that enchantment stones are storable in w/h. You will be able to do that genesis quest 5 times per character. So 5x12 assuming you made more characters. 

10. Some materials, designs, crafted equipment, consumables, enchantment stones and contracts can now be stored in the warehouse.

I guess if you were farming the instances solo to get the purple stones then this is a direct nerf to you people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

It also says that enchantment stones are storable in w/h. You will be able to do that genesis quest 5 times per character. So 5x12 assuming you made more characters. 

10. Some materials, designs, crafted equipment, consumables, enchantment stones and contracts can now be stored in the warehouse.

I guess if you were farming the instances solo to get the purple stones then this is a direct nerf to you people.

If the genesis enchant stones are account warehouse storable, then that is a max of 12 chars X 5 boxes = 60 boxes per week for pvp,  and 60 boxes per week for pve. In this case it will be better than before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

It also says that enchantment stones are storable in w/h. You will be able to do that genesis quest 5 times per character. So 5x12 assuming you made more characters. 

10. Some materials, designs, crafted equipment, consumables, enchantment stones and contracts can now be stored in the warehouse.

I guess if you were farming the instances solo to get the purple stones then this is a direct nerf to you people.

It says "some". Not all. Maybe I am being pessimistic, but I saw that as a glaring loophole. Guess we have to get in and actually see what can be traded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

It says "some". Not all. Maybe I am being pessimistic, but I saw that as a glaring loophole. Guess we have to get in and actually see what can be traded.

Yes this is why I said "if they are storable". Lets cross fingers, but in the end of the day I feel this is going into a whole worse direction game play wise. Yes we can take more boxes, but that will require playing alt characters to benefit the main, again, and I do not see the point in this.

In the end if this is possible, at least we can get more enchants now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes this is why I said "if they are storable". Lets cross fingers, but in the end of the day I feel this is going into a whole worse direction game play wise. Yes we can take more boxes, but that will require playing alt characters to benefit the main, again, and I do not see the point in this.

In the end if this is possible, at least we can get more enchants now.

The stones that are account wharehouse tradeable are the ones marked brokeable only currently. Much like aetherforging mats. Korea also got fighting spirit fragments and etium as account tradeable at some point but who knows if that is in this patch. I doubt ncwest even know as there are a ton of skill changes in the patch which we already have.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Euphoria-DN said:

The stones that are account wharehouse tradeable are the ones marked brokeable only currently. Much like aetherforging mats. Korea also got fighting spirit fragments and etium as account tradeable at some point but who knows if that is in this patch. I doubt ncwest even know as there are a ton of skill changes in the patch which we already have.

...oh, so they made account wh tradeable only the enchants we can no longer have. I had the feeling they would make all brokerable items also to be account wh storable.

Meanwhile we got the etium rewards from pvp instances reduced!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It says "some". Not all. Maybe I am being pessimistic, but I saw that as a glaring loophole. Guess we have to get in and actually see what can be traded.

Can confirm you were not being pessimistic i was being optimistic LOL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...