With the new Advanced Stigmas will we get a safeguard enchant event?

The new patch brings new features which we will need a safeguard event to explore. Can we expect another enchant safe-spot any time soon? I know the whales are itching to +15 stigmas and with the changing meta which occurs with every skill-changing patch, I am sure there are many people who have new stigmas they need to enchant. Please please pretty please give us another enchantment event with the +9 safe-spot asap <3

stigma +15 its not a joke  those stigmas can break the game really hard, if u fight agaisnta dude with stigmas +12 and u are better than him u can win, but if the enemy has stigmas +15 ur chances are close to 0% :P 

they should make stigmas +9 upgradeable  so everyone would have the opportunity to get those new stigmas

I don't think we're gonna get an increased success rate, ever. I would be pleasantly surprised, but I am not expecting. So for now I just think a safe-spot event for stigma enchanting would be beneficial to the community and to the company -- as we all know that any whales who were holding out will most definitely go hard on the BCM stigma stones for +15.

Tl;DR it just makes sense. New features are out, let us play them

Archived