Jump to content
Forums

Making this event better.


Ele-DN

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, RagdoII-DN said:

If u cant do SLNM or BE after all this events giving u stigmas, enchantment stones, daevaneons and endgame armor + weapon u should stop trying to do PVE at all

they might be trying to get feather/accs for their alts that cant run slnm or be yet but yeah i agree, with this event and normal pf and idd should give you enough gear to be able to do slnm for accs but as for BE kinda hard for some people since it's 12man and you may not know anyone to take you there plus you need decent enough people not to jeopardize your run if you form one.

3 hours ago, BeautifulHunter-KT said:

True, drop rate is so crazy low. I finished 5 runs BOS + 5 runs FM, plus Berdin 50% from BCM. I still get nothing. Disappointed.

 

7 hours ago, Ryuutaru-KT said:

They just have to increase the drop rate a little bit. I didn't get any piece from BoS, even with a 50% buff. Maybe with Daeva Boost event will be better

yeah i just wish they increased the drop rates. I ran about 20 FM's by myself+with friends on alts and only saw 2 reds dropping when my friends loot on their alts. but when i try to solo fm on my alts with the 50% drop buff and a tea of repose for that 10% extra drop buff and running with prestige that gives you 30%, I still get almost nothing by myself. Managed to get only 1 red by myself and pretty much the same with BOS as well. Kinda wish they were generous enough to put these armor/weps in a box that if you loot, it gives you something for your class and the whole group can loot that box. That saves the trouble of trying to LFG to buy L/R for weapons and risk getting scammed by some. but ncsoft isnt going to that obviously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Maika-DN said:

Kinda wish they were generous enough to put these armor/weps in a box that if you loot, it gives you something for your class and the whole group can loot that box. That saves the trouble of trying to LFG to buy L/R for weapons and risk getting scammed by some. but ncsoft isnt going to that obviously.

I would be glad if that box existed even if you had to roll against your friends for it, because right now RNGeezus is what drives everything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since the event I see lots of LFG selling or buying armor, I got an ultimate, but leather which I can't use neither trade, how do people trade the pieces? ? I got back to the game after 5.5 so I'm terribly lost. Is it a prestige thing to trade now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Harah-KT said:

Since the event I see lots of LFG selling or buying armor, I got an ultimate, but leather which I can't use neither trade, how do people trade the pieces? ? I got back to the game after 5.5 so I'm terribly lost. Is it a prestige thing to trade now?

When you see an item that you do not want and you want to sell it it give it to a friend who was not there when you killed the boss, you do not loot the item and leae it there. Then you invite the other person and he comes to the boss and he cannot loot it, BUT all mobs, including bosses have their loot open to everyone after 10~12 minutes of laying down, and it can still lay down there with open loot for another 3 minutes or so, after that the mob and the loots disappear if you do not loot it on time.

so you put an item on broker, the person that purchased the loot rights comes in, loots the item and he then goes to pay via buying the item you put in broker.

ATTENTION: yesterday in katalam server we had a person with multiple characters scamming people, he pretended he was selling an ultimate weapon and he asked people to purchase ahead and then come and loot, people fell for this and in reality he never killed the boss, he was just sitting in there. So people paid, went in and saw the boss wasn't even dead.

Also take notice, some times for a strange reason the boss might vanish before the loot rights open, this is another reason why you first loot and then you pay. It is about trust, if someone takes the item and doesn't pay then you call them out in lfg. Also people usually sell to people that they "know" with names that have been around for a long time or that are in big legions. Don't sell it to someone that has letters in his name for example.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This occurs when the people in the group forget to roll and PASS on the item.

So it is better that nobody loots that part and simply leave it there standing right? Not loot and hit pass on all present and then give the loot right to someone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So it is better that nobody loots that part and simply leave it there standing right? Not loot and hit pass on all present and then give the loot right to someone else.

Remember that there needs to be atleast 2 group members inside the instance to pass stuff on different character.  If you dont, then it will be like in solo instance that one person loots everything.

How to pass item in FM for alt/toon that wasnt instance:

1)After killing boss, all group members Pass the item, CAREFUL to not loot it by accident.

2)Switch or invite the  character you want the item to go to.

3) 10-15m wait to loot the item after passing, the item will be available when you see blue smoke thing. Dont need to hold boss,it should not  disappear before time is up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hallo-DN said:

Remember that there needs to be atleast 2 group members inside the instance to pass stuff on different character.  If you dont, then it will be like in solo instance that one person loots everything.

How to pass item in FM for alt/toon that wasnt instance:

1)After killing boss, all group members Pass the item, CAREFUL to not loot it by accident.

2)Switch or invite the  character you want the item to go to.

3) 10-15m wait to loot the item after passing, the item will be available when you see blue smoke thing. Dont need to hold boss,it should not  disappear before time is up.

I had the exact same idea about it, but I asked people how they do it solo and still sell loot rights and they told me they go in solo, they have an alt keeping the group outside the instance and they can still loot right the items to other people, they just never loot the ultimate item and leave it there.

I haven't confirmed anything because I only got one ulti item and I didn't sell it, I just extracted it for my needs. But it kinda makes sense, if you kill a mob in open field (not in instance) and you do not even loot it, after some time the loot opens for everyone and these are plain mobs outside instances, not even bosses that have more tolerance for looting time.

So according to this theory you do not need to loot it and hit pass on everyone, the boss will open loot rights anyway after some time, but as I said I cannot confirm this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You just need the boss to drop the item to pass lootright. Doesn't matter if theres one or 2 WITH IN range of boss kill. 

If you are solo, kill boss and not loot them item you want to pass. It takes 15 mins for ffa loot to work. 

Duo or more, everyone that was WITH IN RANGE needs to pass the item.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I soloed this on 3 toons. Only 1 goes into the instance and kills the boss. If the items are usable on a character on the same account, I loot everything else, hop on that character and wait until I can loot it and leave. Hasn't gone wrong as yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/3/2020 at 7:28 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

So according to this theory you do not need to loot it and hit pass on everyone

This seems logical, but unfortunately, that's not how it works. I know from experience as I have accidentally forgotten to roll and pass on an item we were trying to pass before, and the boss disappeared. This has happened to me 2 or 3 times lol rip.

 This is exactly how it is done:

23 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

If you are solo, kill boss and not loot them item you want to pass. It takes 15 mins for ffa loot to work. 

Duo or more, everyone that was WITH IN RANGE needs to pass the item.

Solo: Just leave it there.

Group: Roll and PASS it (everyone in group)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This seems logical, but unfortunately, that's not how it works. I know from experience as I have accidentally forgotten to roll and pass on an item we were trying to pass before, and the boss disappeared. This has happened to me 2 or 3 times lol rip.

 This is exactly how it is done:

Solo: Just leave it there.

Group: Roll and PASS it (everyone in group)

Yes, I already checked the solo, I left the item there and another character of mine got the loot (it was just a legendary and I did this to test). So it works like this for soloers. But it kinda made the boss be loot-free after more time than when you have 2~3 people and loot and then pass. So yes it is riskier when you leave the item there, but it is the only way for solo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...