Jump to content
Forums

@hime


waffles

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Tiffany-DN said:

@Hime

Since most of our maps are becoming battleground server are you guys planning to implement a better way for us to get time because 2 hours a day when half our maps are battleground server is going to be pretty bad

The "hourglass" system is being brokerable as far as I understood correctly in 7.5 for those maps affected. If this is the case then we won't have a problem.

I find it obsolete to even have a timer for these maps, they should simply be interserver and that's it. Also we should be able to logout in those maps and log back in to the spot we left instead of getting kicked back to the obelisk as if we died. Many times we get a disconnect and then we have to go all the way back to the spot we were.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Daeva

There are now two LugBug missions for the Hourglass in 7.5 as well as the batteground renown NPCs selling them once you've reached rank 4. If you're ambitious enough I believe you can obtain up to 6 hours worth of Dimensional Hourglass time per day. The Renown bags containing the Dimensional Hourglass are what can be brokered/stored in the account warehouse.

Save up those experience marks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, {QA} Loki-EK said:

There are now two LugBug missions for the Hourglass in 7.5 as well as the batteground renown NPCs selling them once you've reached rank 4. If you're ambitious enough I believe you can obtain up to 6 hours worth of Dimensional Hourglass time per day. The Renown bags containing the Dimensional Hourglass are what can be brokered/stored in the account warehouse.

Save up those experience marks!

What? What is this? An NC employee with actual knowledge of game systems?

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

What? What is this? An NC employee with actual knowledge of game systems?

giphy.gif

He better since that "QA" before his name means.. Question & Answer. In other words, he's the guy that goes in and tests things. It's his job to know things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

He better since that "QA" before his name means.. Question & Answer. In other words, he's the guy that goes in and tests things. It's his job to know things.

Actually QA generally means Quality Assurance (or Analysis) within job/position titles lol. But yeah, that still means he should know the functions of the game for testing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Actually QA generally means Quality Assurance (or Analysis) within job/position titles lol. But yeah, that still means he should know the functions of the game for testing.

Smv8xvL.gif

Thanks for the correction, Van!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...