the hacks are real o3o if he isn't idk what it is

AlanGlad-DN

welp, i'll let the video talk by itself. Check the times i mention at the bottom of the video o3o

some "bruh its quite obvious" moments o3o

3:50 - Nope

5:10 , 24:23 - free hits while pulled

20:15 - sum free stun from nowhere

21:35 to 22:06 - the illusionist

21:56 - Can't touch dez

23:02 - 40m hit yo?

29:23 - lockdown is a lie

31:35 Ultimate NOPE (check the buff bar)

these are the ones i found, if you , dear people, find more idk, type'em in responses o3o

enjoy :P

definitely the illusionist part looks weird lol, but what i can say is that he is quite a lot more geared than you, both of you are kinda laggy and that combined with the fact kaisinel makes animations a lot fasters some things can look pretty weird.

i don't know Duraznito, but as a Ranger i can explain you some things: 

3:50 both of you used an skill at same time you the leap and he focused retreating slash, but he is with speed of the wind buff up, wich gives Pull resistance, as you can see he took the leap dmg but the pull debuff was resisted.

5:10 , 24:23 just some autoattacks or skills from both of you using them at same time, we can see him not moving at all while the pull is in effect.

20:15 Your unwavering devotion just ended and that was just a lucky knockback passive every Bow weilding class have on autottacks, the same as gladiators/temps can knockdown someone with a greatsword/polearm autoattack, ranger can stun, and chace gets better with higher Crit.

21:35 , 22:06 i don't know what the hell happens here... you guys have 500 ping lol ?

23:02 That looks like merciless arrow, an skill that can be used in movement and have 30 meters Range, so if you are running away and he stops moving after using it by the time the animation hits you you could be at 40 or more meters away.

29:23 lockdown ''silences'' physical attacks only and has a short duration so without paying close attention that looks like he used 2 skills right? well Ranger is a weird class, and Dilation Arrow counts as a Magical skill and can be used will bounded, and the second skill was just after lockdown debuff ended.

31:35 looks weird yes, but it seems he just saw you turning back against him and he just used Focused evasion, and because latency it looks weird.

@DevilNest-KT in fact, a kaisinel would explain the weird animations, but he doesn't have a kaisinel, its a marchutan i'm not sure if works the same, about the ping fact, my average ping its 40-50 like stone, only goes over that during sieges and its probabily he has a good ping too since i've played with lag and its impossible to attack that fast with 500ms even with 100ms and ofc impossibl to move, i'd see him running straight and coming back. So, latency is not a problem. bout the pull resistance, i didn't know it, thx for lettin me know that might explain the 1st pull, but... about the 31:35... i think is not a coincidence. so at the 29:23 you can see how the lockdown attack is performed but the effect just doesn't apply, any explanation to it?. Bout the gear, idk if there is a big difference, i have full DT armor +13 / +15 i can't talk bout the accs (most of them +11 / +13) so i don't think the gear difference is that big. so. yah, a part of the things happened there have a reasonable explaning, but the rest... do not, and are just too obvious, like 21:35 - 22:06 which its a clear proof that guy its cheating or something. without mention other little details like his insane att speed (despite being under hamerun's debuff which decrases att speed considerabily) or the fact some actions seems like scripted.

thx for taking the time watching the video and clarify doubts.

6 hours ago, AlanGlad-DN said:

@DevilNest-KT in fact, a kaisinel would explain the weird animations, but he doesn't have a kaisinel, its a marchutan i'm not sure if works the same

Both Kaisinel and Marchutan break the default caps by 10%, so it doesn't matter which he has, if he is perma attack speed then it acts the same.

And as a matter of fact although Kaisinel is more attack speed and less c.speed, it is better for c.speed users, because we get c.speed cap with both transforms, but Kaisinel also gives us attack speed cap while Marchutan wouldn't give me the cap. So for physical classes that might need to cast something (not sure if they are affected by casting speed) Marchutan would be better.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Both Kaisinel and Marchutan break the default caps by 10%, so it doesn't matter which he has, if he is perma attack speed then it acts the same.

As someone who also has Marchutan, can confirm. As Arhangelos said, it is the same as Kaisinel (breaks both attack and cast speed caps).

@AlanGlad-DN  i can explain some things others are pretty weird it could be hack, like 21:35 to 22:06 that's fcked up lol. But i have been told by some glads and sins that i dissappear sometimes in duels, maybe coz my ping is high 200-300 there are positions error between players.

About the gear differene i said that, coz i have 80K HP with my Ranger i saw Glads with more than 90k, also Duraznito is older than me in NA he should be the same or more geared.

8 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

29:23 lockdown ''silences'' physical attacks only and has a short duration so without paying close attention that looks like he used 2 skills right? well Ranger is a weird class, and Dilation Arrow counts as a Magical skill and can be used will bounded, and the second skill was just after lockdown debuff ended.

about the lockdown part if you watch in slow speed, you will se he uses Dilation Arrow, wich is a Magical skill not  affected by Lockdown, and quickly after the lockdown ends he uses entagling shot.

About the attack speed while hamerun buff is in effect, Ranger have skills to offset that, we can Reach atk speed Cap with Bestial Fury and a Green transformation, if you add to that 40% from Mau Form and 50% from Marchutan we pretty much cancel that atk speed slow.

14 hours ago, AlanGlad-DN said:

welp, i'll let the video talk by itself. Check the times i mention at the bottom of the video o3o

some "bruh its quite obvious" moments o3o

3:50 - Nope

5:10 , 24:23 - free hits while pulled

20:15 - sum free stun from nowhere

21:35 to 22:06 - the illusionist

21:56 - Can't touch dez

23:02 - 40m hit yo?

29:23 - lockdown is a lie

31:35 Ultimate NOPE (check the buff bar)

these are the ones i found, if you , dear people, find more idk, type'em in responses o3o

enjoy :P

Don't worry, I don't see any kind of cheat or strange things. Duraznito is from Argentina, just like me ... here we play with 170 / 200ms, everything related to the rank or position are latancia errors, the communication svr client.
On the other hand, it shows that he has a lot more hands to play than you. Your level of management is beginner, without offense. To practice and learn, there is no other.

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

As someone who also has Marchutan, can confirm. As Arhangelos said, it is the same as Kaisinel (breaks both attack and cast speed caps).

Both Ultimate XForms allow you to break atk speed cap by 10%, but not cast speed. Cast speed is a hard stop at 75% regardless of the xform being ultimate or not and what your cast speed status says. A 3sec cast skill will cap at .75s cast, a 4s cast skill will cap at 1s cast. There is speculation that you can go beyond the cap again for atk speed with the Crucible Spire water xform reward but it may only let you go up to that 10% cap that ultimate xform allows, not beyond (so prob not 13% atk speed beyond cap).

6 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So for physical classes that might need to cast something (not sure if they are affected by casting speed) Marchutan would be better.

YES! it's actually better for us! i got Marchu a few weeks ago and now my traps are really fast and pretty! 

Thanks to Marchutan i'm a Trap Lover now <3

EiDsdvY.jpg

Archived