Will we had the 'combat support'?

InkJack

i didn't doble check this info, but from what a korean youtuber said, Genesis Crystals, Stellium Coins, Titan Coins, Blood Marks, every single token we have now, will be removed in 7.7, and all that big pool of items, gear, crafting materials, etc etc purchasable with current coins, are going to be purchased with Experience Marks instead.

So i fcking hope we get that Bot feature, coz i barely have enough will now to farm some Exp, and for sure i'm not going to farm mobs 24/7 in the next patch.

or they implement that, or don't remove current coins, or they pump Exp from mobs by X50 or idk lol

21 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

So i fcking hope we get that Bot feature, coz i barely have enough will now to farm some Exp, and for sure i'm not going to farm mobs 24/7 in the next patch.

Thankfully they increase a little bit of the XP on mobs, but that is a going to be a Lineage II grinding fest style. I'd rather they bring back 5.8 75 level then, it was more reasonable and it was a one time achievement goal you needed.

I got surprised when i returned and discovery that i need to spend near 1.2m each time i fill the xp bar at lv 80 to get my exp marks. But, it's ok... it's the system of the game i play, so they are right and i need to comply to progress, not complain, lol

Hope if they remove the coins, then make EM drop from mobs or as quest reward like Genesis. :D

Archived