Is Prestige by Server?

Elyzabyth-KT

6 hours ago, Elyzabyth-KT said:

I can access Prestige Pass benefits on Katalam but not on Dariana.  Do I have to pay for Prestige Pass on each server?

No. It is supposed to be on both servers and on all characters. What exactly can't you access? Try talking to the Prestige Vendors on both servers.

On 8/4/2020 at 2:56 PM, Elyzabyth-KT said:

I bought 30 days of prestige when I was on Katalam.  However, I do not seem to have the benefits on Dariana?

I have prestige on both Danaria and Katalam. So it is account wide. It must be a bug. and also on that note, if youre on DN-E with kinah, and also on KT-E with kinah, buy your prestige on DN-E (once you get everything figured out) Ive seen passes for 250-300m on DN-E, on KT-E about 400-450m is "cheap" for it. But some people sell it for as much as 500-575m.

7 hours ago, Elyzabyth-KT said:

I am not seeing the "pink" Luna quest icons over the heads of the Luna NPCs on Danaria.   I am seeing them on Katalam.  Are the Luna quests part of the Prestige Pass?

Pink Luna quests have nothing to do with Prestige, they are for everyone and they are given by NPC "Eli".

Can you take the Prestige buff? If yes then you have it. If not, open a ticket.

3 minutes ago, Revendreth-DN said:

did you used the "Prestige Pass" item you got in the mail after purchase it? 

He clearly did since he said he has prestige benefits in KT server already. Unless he thinks prestige is Luna pink quests so he kinda mixed things up.

The only way to find if he has prestige is to go and try to get the prestige buff that gives you 400 pve attack.

6 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

He clearly did since he said he has prestige benefits in KT server already. Unless he thinks prestige is Luna pink quests so he kinda mixed things up.

The only way to find if he has prestige is to go and try to get the prestige buff that gives you 400 pve attack.

yeah, that's why I asked since he/she is mixing luna stuff with prestige.

42 minutes ago, Elyzabyth-KT said:

How do I get the 400 pve attack buff?

Ok so I have to get a prestige pass for each server?

When you buy the Prestige pass, you will get a in game mail with an item called "Prestige Pass" you pick it and use it to activate the benefits on your account, if you haven't done it yet, you should.

If you already did that, you will see in the cities a vending machine with some robot shugos around it, the one dressed like a doctor will give you a buff that gives 400 PVE Attack / 300 PVE Def.

5 hours ago, Elyzabyth-KT said:

How do I get the 400 pve attack buff?

Ok so I have to get a prestige pass for each server?

These are the prestige NPCs, they are located in every major city of every map. Buffotron is the NPC that gives you the 24 hour buff and Shugorobo is the one giving you the prestige quests. The vending machine in the middle offers items for prestige users with prestige coins that you accumulate.

Z5I5QXk.jpg

20 minutes ago, Elyzabyth-KT said:

4Gb6uvd.png

I am a prestige member on Dariana but I cannot pick up prestige quests on Dariana.

fv5SYd5.png

I am a  prestige member on Katalam and I can pick up prestige quests on Katalam.

In the danaria screenshot, you are level 3, did shugorobo gave you the ki charge motion Card? If yes, you dont see More quests because the next one unlocks at level 6, and the next one at level 18.

Just now, Revendreth-DN said:

In the danaria screenshot, you are level 3, did shugorobo gave you the ki charge motion Card? If yes, you dont see More quests because the next one unlocks at level 6, and the next one at level 18.

I remember being able to pick up my first prestige quest on Katalam at level 1.   I may be wrong about that.  I have opened a ticket about this issue.  

17 hours ago, Elyzabyth-KT said:

I remember being able to pick up my first prestige quest on Katalam at level 1.   I may be wrong about that.  I have opened a ticket about this issue.  

Since you got the Lucky Hand buff you have prestige. We didn't know you are playing with a level 3 & 11 character. The quests open as your char increases in level.

You can also see how much time is left by hitting the button "P" go to Account Tab and check your account's benefits.

You have prestige in both servers, case closed.

Archived