Back to the game PING 990+ in Wa State

Have you tried using a trial version of battleping to see if that helps? Maybe something like ReduceTheLag? I don't know. There are probably a few other ping reducers to try. I haven't had ping problems for a while. It could be something on your end or between you and your internet's route to the Aion servers.

ReduceTheLag will surely do and it has 30 days full version, free trial. I no longer need it to play, when 7.5 came the lag was unbearable, even people from USa would get a ton of lag spikes, it took them about 1 month to actually do something about it. But some people still lag.

13 hours ago, LordGoldenChild-KT said:

And get a black screen if i stay in high def in town for more than a few min.

This happens to me sometimes and 99% of the time, it's because the drivers for my graphics card need to be updated. I know you said you fixed that, but you might check again just to be sure.

90 ping is about right though maybe a little high the further away states get somewhere from 68-100ms depending where since server is TX I believe still. the rest ya check drivers and maybe double check if your graphics card is running right, with a benchmark or something so you aren't unknowingly overdoing it. I am staying in NC rn and I get 48-78ms and I just cap my fps at 60 so I don't have issues and I run the 2080 TI SLI for my current set up (I know is way overkill for aion and not needed but I play other games)

Archived