New Video !! <3 Arena PVP

MetalPhantomEvil-DN

This is where I stopped, that was like 43k dmg right there to the solid tank class. Some classes tend to be a little bit too much so even if you make a video on pvp it kinda takes away the pvp aspect.

b8SFBYV.jpg

No shade, the correct thing is for OP classes to make videos vs their own class

(Like a Vandal pvp video would be obsolete, what would be the point, but a Vandal vs Vandal pvp video would make sense)

On 08/08/2020 at 9:53 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

This is where I stopped, that was like 43k dmg right there to the solid tank class. Some classes tend to be a little bit too much so even if you make a video on pvp it kinda takes away the pvp aspect.

b8SFBYV.jpg

(Like a Vandal pvp video would be obsolete, what would be the point, but a Vandal vs Vandal pvp video would make sense)

AT Power

On 08/08/2020 at 10:04 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

1994 vs 41.321

2QypcVY.jpg

especially that 43.321 looks like a countdown!

More AT power.

no luck for kaisinel, so the damage is even more violent. xD

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 9:53 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

b8SFBYV.jpg

Its a magical class dealing damage to a plate class. Templars gets killed in 2 sec if they dont have shields up.

And actually, a sin would deal more damage to a cloth class.

On 9/4/2020 at 11:21 AM, Matsukamy-KT said:

What a shame what happened to this game. In the times of 4.5, even low quality videos would get like 30-50k views on youtube.

Nowadays, even the most famous players get like 2k views too.

Beyond the game dropping out of popularity you have to look in to all the information given. When i type in Aion on youtube you realize the content people are uploading now(almost only instanced based content) have no substance no drama surrounding it because it is just arena based PvP content. 

Drama gets the views. Let me show you what i mean. Going to use Instagib's content here as an example.

unknown.png

Open world content is spicy but arena/instanced based content despite it being the most competitive form of enjoying Aion lacks a narrative other than well you probably out gear this guy. When you talk to people who watch the open world content you get the drama despite them not even being involved in the video at all. 

It comes down to widening your audience and arena based content(especially 1v1 arena) has a niche community with-in a deadish game. Of course you got those who will blame transforms and all the other issues of Aion today which obviously do play a majority role in the views but when it comes down to it, Arena/instance content has never been the communities choice because it simply lacks the drama that can be imagined through open world content.

13 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Open world content is spicy but arena/instanced based content despite it being the most competitive form of enjoying Aion lacks a narrative other than well you probably out gear this guy. When you talk to people who watch the open world content you get the drama despite them not even being involved in the video at all. 

It comes down to widening your audience and arena based content(especially 1v1 arena) has a niche community with-in a deadish game. Of course you got those who will blame transforms and all the other issues of Aion today which obviously do play a majority role in the views but when it comes down to it, Arena/instance content has never been the communities choice because it simply lacks the drama that can be imagined through open world content.

Also arenas are pretty static when it comes to pvp, you face one player over and over again in the same scenario and the combos are always the same.

open world pvp had the random things happening, more players participating out of the blue or people taking advantage of terrain etc.

Also nowadays pvp lasts a few seconds depending on the class you play and the enemy you got.

On 9/9/2020 at 1:48 PM, HealingSquid-KT said:

Beyond the game dropping out of popularity you have to look in to all the information given. When i type in Aion on youtube you realize the content people are uploading now(almost only instanced based content) have no substance no drama surrounding it because it is just arena based PvP content. 

Drama gets the views. Let me show you what i mean. Going to use Instagib's content here as an example.

unknown.png

While I do think this is indeed a factor, it doesnt get the same effect as the popularity of the game. 

I douybt you can make a open world pvp video break 10k views today, and if you are really really famous/powerful. Perhaps one player or another can get that many views, but consistently when you look at videos of the golden years, consistently you have around 5 to 10 times more views.

One thing I can admit though, is that videos from the 7.x era are getting more views than the 6.x era. Perhaps its a sign that some things are improving.

4 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

While I do think this is indeed a factor, it doesnt get the same effect as the popularity of the game. 

I douybt you can make a open world pvp video break 10k views today, and if you are really really famous/powerful. Perhaps one player or another can get that many views, but consistently when you look at videos of the golden years, consistently you have around 5 to 10 times more views.

One thing I can admit though, is that videos from the 7.x era are getting more views than the 6.x era. Perhaps its a sign that some things are improving.

100% agree.

The video's having more views from the 7.X feature may have a bit to do with nostalgic players watching but not playing. They sitting there going mang i miss Aion PvP it is so fun but they know how long it will take to get back to an enjoyable state so they just watch people who are already at the point of enjoyment.

• 4 months later...

clearly AT is OP class, i think metal put up videos for fun not to claim he is good player cuz if he wants to claim he is good player he wouldnt choose OP class

so there are no need to get personal here. YES 40k+ dmg in split second is OP as nyerk but AT have weak point as well. 

only down side of AT is buff skills are very short time after buffs are gone it is not that hurts. <--- tips when you guys fight AT

as plate classes, it is better not to get upset since AT is magic plate class. Magic > plates. shame is on AT when AT lost to plates.

AT is OP but it can be done. 

Archived