Aion PvE Rankings

Livo-KT

Update 0.5.5.5:
1. Added Runes and Odians to Character Profiles (in app and on website) - details need to be uploaded again.
RunesAndOdians.png
2. Added gold and silver icon frames to items in app and on website.
3. Added global Loot Table - it's visible when none of players are selected (Hint: you can unselect player with CTRL).
GlobalLootTable.png
4. Added Loot Table filter: Show items dropped for each member of group. When you uncheck it, it will hide items which are distributed individually for each member of group.
5. Fixed bug when some sessions were marked incorrectly as incomplete.
6. Fixed updating Honour Points (Glory Points) rankings (there was a problem on servers with <300 players in ranking).

• 2 weeks later...

Update 0.6.1.11:
1. Added NPC's details (current HP, casting skill info with target, castbar and count down). Thanks to Kelekelio for help with NPC icons.NPCDetails.gif
App Settings contains three different ways to display NPC on the list:
- auto detected ranked bosses
- manually selected from targets list
- auto detected in-game target
It possible to mix all of them in any combination. When all 3 options are chosen, app will displayed up to 3 NPCs at the same time.
2. Added option to check NPC Skills Rotation and Damage Distribution.
3. Added Check for updates option in App menu.
4. Fixed bug when Release Notes window was hidden behind app when new version was detected (it will work since next update after this one).
5. Fixed bug when some sessions were incorrect marked as incomplete.
6. Fixed bug when some sessions didn't go through because of error (4).
7. Fixed bug when Rune had incorrect skill (gear needs to be uploaded again).
8. Fixed bug when skills description wasn't displayed in Damage Distribution.
9. Fixed damage value in drain skills description.

Update 0.6.2.2:
1. Added option to resend session if it didn't go through because of error (0), error (4) or time-out. There will be exclamation mark over notification icon. Resend button will be available for 5 minutes.
2. Added options to open session and logs folders. You can find it in App menu.
3. Fixed bug when application was getting resized when NPC name was too long.
4. Fixed bug when application didn't start during restart when switching OBS mode.
5. Fixed when Raging Oris session didn't get uploaded when boss base HP was changed.
6. Fixed bugs related to NPC list. It didn't affect app operations in any way, but it was generating quite big error logs.

• 2 months later...

Update 0.6.3.4
1. Added Cube info in Character Profiles. Cubes can be uploaded manually by using "Upload" button in Character Profile tab. It will be also auto-uploaded together with PvE sessions. If someone doesn't want to share his cubes, he should disable auto upload of PvE sessions.
App:
If someone has uploaded cubes, it will be possible to check it out in his character profile under cubics.png icon:
appcubes.png
webcubes.png
2. Fixed PvE sessions uploading for South Korea region. It was broken since servers merge.
3. Fixed bug when it happened to upload gear from another character when switching to character who was on integrated server.
4. Fixed Area of Discipline round number in Instance Scores.
5. Updated data packs for all regions.
6. Updated external libs.

Edited by Livo-KT

Some improvements on website:
1. Reworked home page:
- added regions: TW, KR, JP,
- added login servers status,
- added daily max online,
- it's possible to check exact number of players online for NA and JP regions (other regions don't share this information).
2. Added region info in players profiles and rankings.
3. Fixed youtube videos synchronization with MyAion profiles.

myaionhomepage.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2021 at 5:44 PM, Livo-KT said:

1. Reworked home page:
- it's possible to check exact number of players online for NA and JP regions (other regions don't share this information).

myaionhomepage.jpg

Dear Livo, 

Thank you for having created and maintaining myaion dps meter, an awesome tool that helps us to explore the game and improve our performance. However, I'd like to point out some discrepancies in the software redarding sessions timing. I noticed that in 100% of the cases, the dps given by the application differs from the one uploaded on the server. Sometimes the discrepancy is small, sometimes considerable and sometimes totally irrational. For example, I have an AoA NM session that lasted 63 minutes according the both software and the website ! Also, while checking the website I notice that the session start timing is a bit weird : for example, in my solo pf nm sessions, I have start time at 13:53:43 while I cast my first skill at 14:39:54, that is almost 1 minute later. I assure you that I don't start my fight afking at boss for 1 minute. These discrepancies make it hard to evaluate the exact dps and undermine the reliability of the dps measured by myaion. Looking forward to hearing from you, Best regards, Gab

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

~46 minutes later

yeah, look this is an example of a Frigida session

yZtPijq.png

and this is the famous AoA session that lasted more than 1 hour, according to myaion (where I have 9k dps, OP)

q8diFeN.png

Edited by Gabrielis-KT

4 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

yeah, look this is an example of a Frigida session

yZtPijq.png

and this is the famous AoA session that lasted more than 1 hour, according to myaion (where I have 9k dps, OP)

Defo a delay in some sort. At least if you can see the real timers in the program on your pc that is what matters. But if the whole lgo on your pc is not same to the log uploaded then the site is pretty much giving false information.

Just now, Arhangelos-KT said:

Defo a delay in some sort. At least if you can see the real timers in the program on your pc that is what matters. But if the whole lgo on your pc is not same to the log uploaded then the site is pretty much giving false information.

Oh, this is always like that. For example, once I wanted to make a group PF nm, just for fun, where I had 400k dps on Frigida in my dps meter. And when it uploads on the website, it was only 371k, which is very different. And if you install myaion, you will see that the numbers on the website are always lower compared to the ones you see in your dpsmeter. That's why I asked here why is that and which numbers are correct ?

On 3/3/2021 at 1:44 PM, Livo-KT said:

1. Reworked home page:

myaionhomepage.jpg

I am here just to THANK YOU for your amazing work Livo

@Gabrielis-KT, Ranked DPS is calculated by dividing the damage dealt by the duration of the session. The moment of aggro boss is considered the beginning of the session, the end of the session is his death. The session length is the same for each participant in the raid, no matter when they joined it. Therefore, the ranking DPS on the website and the DPS calculated in the application based on the period of particular player's activity may differ from each other.

Start of session can be found in session's header:

startofsession.png

First entry on action list is just information when you last switched weapon before session. It supposed to show what weapon you were using during session. It's just bug that tooltip with weapon name is not available. Anyway it doesn't mean that session started at that time. Like I mentioned before boss aggro is the beginning of the session.

On 4/13/2021 at 12:39 PM, Gabrielis-KT said:

q8diFeN.png

Unfortunately session was recorded during winter -> summer time change. Clock was switched from 2 AM CET to 3 AM CET. Session is fixed. DPS got recalculated.

@Arhangelos-KT, sessions on website use CET time. I will make it possible to switch time zone on website in the future.

Update 0.6.4.3:
1. Added Transformation Collections in Character Profiles. Collections can be uploaded manually by using "Upload" button in Character Profile tab. It will be also auto-uploaded together with PvE sessions. If someone doesn't want to share his transformation collections, he should disable auto upload of PvE sessions.
If someone has uploaded transformation collections, it will be possible to check it out in his character profile under transformations.png icon.apptransformations.png
Website part is not ready yet. It will released in next days.
2. Added Roll List to Loot Table. It's possible to check rolls for selected item. Clicking on item in Loot Table will show table with roll details.rolllist.png
3. Fixed bug when skills of player transformed into Ancient Caryatid was incorrectly marked as with possible modified animation speed.
4. Removed Painter's skill (Advanced) Acrylic Eruption from animation speed check. It sends 0 motion speed after update 7.9.
5. Optimized player search option in app. It should work much faster now.
6. Fixed Ereshkigal Hunter's Silver Cube (Senekta).
7. Updated data packs for all regions.
8. Updated external libs.

Edited by Livo-KT

Update 0.6.4.5 
1. Added new rankings for Labyrinth bosses:
- Kromede the Corrupt
- Grand Chieftain Kasika
- Commander Bakarma
- Golem Spirit Nomura
- Unstable Triroan
2. Adjusted some packets decoding for 8.0 update.
3. Updated data packs for all regions.

1. Added Transformations Collection to Character Profiles.
2. Reworked Character Profile page. Panels: Equipment, Cube, Transformations Collection, PvE Sessions, PvP Sessions, Recent Videos can be collapsed and reordered by dragging and dropping. Its order will be stored in cookies.
3. Added option to reorder region panels on main page. You can set your home region as first one.

Update 0.6.4.6
1. Added option to hide Equipment, Cube and Transformations Collection if you decide to exclude your character from PvE Rankings.
2. Fixed updating Equipment when picked up item from warehouse or pet.
3. Fixed updating Runes and Odians after switching item.
4. Update 8.0: Fixed Vision Skill detection.
5. Update 8.0: Fixed Transformations Collection detection.

Edited by Livo-KT

Update 0.6.4.9 
1. Allowed to hide Equipment, Cube, Transformations Collection and still participate in PvE Rankings.
2. Added option for non MyAion users to hide/show profile details by in-game note:
Note should looks like: MyAion|<command>|<parameters>
Available commands:
- Hide,
- Show.
Available parameters:
- PvE - PvE Sessions,
- E - Equipment,
- C - Cube,
- T - Transformations Collection,
- All - everything above.
You can use multiple parameters, each separated by |
Example note: MyAion|Hide|C|T - command will hide your Cube and Transformations Collection.
Your command will be executed shorty after any MyAion user with updated app uploads your request. It can happen in three ways:
- if you have open details and you get inspected by MyAion user,
- after ranked dungeon if any group member is using MyAion DPS meter,
- when you get in range of MyAion user and he uploads data manually by pressing Upload button in Character Profile tab.
3. Fixed bug when players search didn't work if you try to search on specific server.
4. Added Equipment, Cube, Transformations Collection icons in players search list.playersearch.png
5. Updated data packs for all regions.

Added new filter which allows to switch between ranking of all characters and ranking of characters with complete profiles.
completeprofiles.png

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Any chance of updating MyAion to work with Classic? I don't want to go back to Rainmeter. 😭

Yes, I'm planning to update MyAion for Classic version. However, it will take some time to deliver it. Especially features like animation speed check. What's more I can't start working before classic launch in next week. Character selection screen is not enough to begin any proper works.

10 minutes ago, Livo-KT said:

Yes, I'm planning to update MyAion for Classic version. However, it will take some time to deliver it. Especially features like animation speed check. What's more I can't start working before classic launch in next week. Character selection screen is not enough to begin any proper works.

Awesome, we'll look forward to seeing it then! 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Update 0.7.4.1:
- Added Position Number as optional to be displayed on Players List. 
positionNumber.png
It can be enabled in menu App -> App Settings, in Player List section by checking "Display Position" option.
positionNumberSetting.png
- Added skill descriptions in stigma tooltips.
stigmaToolTip.png
- Decreased delay before showing tooltips on items and skills.
- Fixed several skill descriptions.
- Fixed bug when skill attack status was overridden by second effect of the skill. It could cause some skills with extra effects (like reducing MP for example) never shown as critical.
- Fixed bug when auto attack could not be parsed under certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug when PvE session was reported as incomplete because of disease effect applied on boss.