s2 ^^ Just a comment ^^ s2

kristinystar-KT

NCSOFT is not calling anything!
If they were calling, they would put an end to the bots, do not say that there is no way to know because there is way to know!
and you know this because you modified the nightmare coin event so that those who have accounts for farm luna will not benefit more than they already have!
A question for GMs, NCSOFT Team
why would I spend money every month putting Ncoin? If I can put Bot to Luna farma and make a profit of more than 8B a week! without worrying about Banishing.
if you take a ban and only one week! I'll smile again later :)

does not make sense ! you are shooting yourself in the foot hahahahaah
it's just a joke .... years go by without pronouncing and appear out of nowhere as if nothing had happened before i encouraged friends to play and commented on videos talking about the game because liking the game more ncsoft has no respect for the players!
Today I do my utmost to comment on all possible videos so that I reach as many people as possible to NOT PLAY AION!
| "you want to erase years of neglect with these attitudes now you should be careful not to get to that point, don't think that you are going to leave as good guys because you won't" |
You deceived some unnoticed but those who have the least intelligence understand this little game of yours.

I speak of the executive P2w, they are already discouraged!
on my youtube channel of only a few thousand subscribers I always comment on! I insist on not indicating!
Ncsoft doesn't deserve any credit!
the few players who play today are out of love for the game and you don't respect that love for the game!
Many players have lost and the tendency is to fall more and more!

It seems you spend some money on that new event and got nothing which is expected. The luna alts are not necessarily a bot problem. Of course if someone has 500 accounts well yeah, it is humanely impossible to do them by hand, but there are those total free to play people who made a second account just to afk luna on alts and get kinah boxes... and a few that made a 3rd account or a 4th.

Whatever the needs will be, people will follow. If you can put your alts for 8B a week then go for it lolz, solve all your problems and don't spend a single dime in the game.

defending you can see that you use bot .... I didn't spend anything on aion I just do luna like everyone .... I use only one account for farma afk .... like all of you ? my question if your IQ has not let you realize and that the company wants to make more money who will spend being able to pay for the bot ?? I need to draw to understand the kids' logic ... in a matter of work I work on an oil platform and I earn very well by the way! MORE I AM NOT A SUCKER LIKE YOU.

6 minutes ago, kristinystar-KT said:

defending you can see that you use bot .... I didn't spend anything on aion I just do luna like everyone .... I use only one account for farma afk .... like all of you ? my question if your IQ has not let you realize and that the company wants to make more money who will spend being able to pay for the bot ?? I need to draw to understand the kids' logic ... in a matter of work I work on an oil platform and I earn very well by the way! MORE I AM NOT A SUCKER LIKE YOU.

Please dont talk about IQ with your horrid redaction skills.

7 minutes ago, kristinystar-KT said:

Jesus lmao. Firstly, it actually seems like you do more Lunas than I do. I only do Luna on 1 or 2 CHARACTERS per day. You do an entire account? Who's the Luna botter now? Secondly, duh, of course they want more money. They're a company, not a charity. Thirdly, I have a good career and can spend money on video games as I please, not that it's relevant to the conversation. Sucker. ;)

On 8/25/2020 at 11:08 AM, Koragg-DN said:

Por favor, não fale sobre QI com suas horríveis habilidades de redação.

Here is intenet is not proof for my master's ... I didn't know you were text inspector Lots Of Love
I imagine you must be an inspector. Lots Of Love.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:09 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

Jesus lmao. Em primeiro lugar, parece que você faz mais Lunas do que eu. Eu só faço Luna em 1 ou 2 PERSONAGENS por dia. Você faz uma conta inteira? Quem é o botter Luna agora? Em segundo lugar, duh, é claro que eles querem mais dinheiro. Eles são uma empresa, não uma instituição de caridade. Em terceiro lugar, tenho uma boa carreira e posso gastar dinheiro em videogames como quiser, não que seja relevante para a conversa. Otário.;)

You sure have a nice career Lots Of Love
the questioning is for a fair game the difference between me and you is that I don’t spend on gambling.
 :)

11 hours ago, kristinystar-KT said:

Blah blah blah blah...

Today I do my utmost to comment on all possible videos so that I reach as many people as possible to NOT PLAY AION!

more blah blah blah

on my youtube channel of only a few thousand subscribers I always comment on! I insist on not indicating!

Ahh the millennials, just because they have a few followers they already believe they are much more famous than all the Hollywood stars and much more influential than all the university teachers in the world combined.

Just one comment, follow your own advice and stop advertising your youtube channel.

15 hours ago, kristinystar-KT said:

I don’t want to SPEND WITH WOMEN PARTY AND DRINKS and you with little fairy game!

Raise your hand if you want to go party with women and drink a lot while you play a fairy game!

man-hand-raised-on-white-260nw-402889870

Reminds me of my childhood when I played Crystal's Pony Tale all day.

Crystal's_Pony_Tale_Cover.jpg

Archived