@Kibbelz Regarding Server Transfers

imTingTing-DN

Do not open the server transfer for these thieves to leave DN to KT. 

Germ/ImTingTing/kinahxxvandal and his selected several peons such as eikure/nwn, fatbad, calli/krylon, eph screwed over their legion badly, stealing boss scrolls and bodly trying to sell them for real life $$(RMT) and still are trying to get away from the server? They had not only stole and upset many people who trusted them, they also left a permanent scar behind of having Asmodian faction working together only to be screwed over again. 

Do not open the server transfer as both KT and DN asmodians do not want them anywhere. However, both servers are still considered as "healthy" status as of now. Opening server transfers for them to transfer away with bunch of thieves as much as I don't like to say that but they are some of the topdogs of the faction, hence, abusing and exploiting people and that could harm both DN and KT server status.

Do not fix what is not broken. Right now both servers are alive and healthy. Opening it for these scums to transfer away could definitely cause harm to both servers.

On the side note, please investigate xxkinahxxvandal/ImTingTing. He is a known botter in luna to make kinah to sell for real life currency ($). He is also selling those boss scrolls he had stolen for $. Check up his IP and accounts that he bots that transfers kinah, items, everything. I'm sure you will find something. Both his account namely, xxkinahlxxvandal and ImTingTing were banned temporary durnig the banwave of people using 3rd party program to transfer kinah( mainly botters that uses hacking program).

Cheaters should be banned permanently.

Lets help this poor guy to get a real job in real life instead of screwing people over in game just so he could RMT/Sells kinah, items for money.

4 hours ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

Do not fix what is not broken. Right now both servers are alive and healthy. 

Ok um i gotta ask either you in some delusional make believe land OR there are hidden servers also named Danaria and Katalam because the DN/KT servers i have access to are not healthy and are on life support.

Which one is it? Have i been playing on the wrong KT/DN this entire time...well i do not play DN so i have no idea how DN is just assuming off what i read.

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Ok um i gotta ask either you in some delusional make believe land OR there are hidden servers also named Danaria and Katalam because the DN/KT servers i have access to are not healthy and are on life support.

Which one is it? Have i been playing on the wrong KT/DN this entire time...well i do not play DN so i have no idea how DN is just assuming off what i read.

dude is literally insane

Archived