Morphing recipes?

Arhangelos

So until you guys fix the morphing recipes we can stop playing right? No other way to get ultimates.

I went to terrace one last time, I gave myself a promise this will be the last it is full of elyos legions, 4/5 of the mobs do not spawn souls, at one point I killed 23 mobs in a row and got 0 souls spawned (I had to kill 151 elite mobs in total to get the 200 souls). That item kept giving me bs junk and I rolled the 5th time on a limp and thankfully it was a mystic bandana which I took to +13 with like 50 legendary enchant stones or more and then at +13 my last 4x ulti enchants failed... all of them!

So apart from 7.7 being dead for me from now on, we can hardly enchant anything to +15 with the lack of ultimate enchant stones.

I never believed I would say this, but if there was Aion classic I would probably quit 7.7 to go enjoy aion again no matter the bs our publisher could put. If Aion 7.7 is the last patch of Aion then I predict it will simply die within a year or less. Not that if there is Aion 8.0 it will be good, but updates keep the game clinging to life.

If 7.7 is their epilogue on the game they can close the servers from now to save them the cost and hustle.

54 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If Aion 7.7 is the last patch of Aion then I predict it will simply die within a year or less. Not that if there is Aion 8.0 it will be good, but updates keep the game clinging to life.

If 7.7 is their epilogue on the game they can close the servers from now to save them the cost and hustle.

Tbh I'm kind of hoping "8.0" is actually Aion 2 even though it's a mobile game. I can't believe I'm saying that, but yeah lol.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that with each patch enchanting gets harder?

Back in 6.5 it was way easier than now. I am not talking about the failure rate, but the ability to get high level enchant stones.

In 7.5 it was way easier.

The crazy thing is that they don't sell ultimate enchant stones on BCM so it's not even Pay to Win.

Where are the players on the Korean servers getting their ultimate enchantment stones from?

43 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

Doesn't it strike you as odd that with each patch enchanting gets harder?

Back in 6.5 it was way easier than now. I am not talking about the failure rate, but the ability to get high level enchant stones.

In 7.5 it was way easier.

The crazy thing is that they don't sell ultimate enchant stones on BCM so it's not even Pay to Win.

Where are the players on the Korean servers getting their ultimate enchantment stones from?

In 6.2 enchant rates were horrible and they fixed them in 6.5, but I do feel that 7.7 enchant rates are back to 6.2 now.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Tbh I'm kind of hoping "8.0" is actually Aion 2 even though it's a mobile game. I can't believe I'm saying that, but yeah lol.

I always find it amazing how they find ways to screw the game more, the whole 7.x patch is a mess. Everything they did to make 6.x (with all the failures) they undid it and did another destruction of the game in 7.7

I am hibernating the last year ever since 7.0 came but 7.7 is as dead as a roadkill for me. If there is an event, I'll log to do it,  if there is none, I am logging for 15 minutes to do my lugbug daily and off again and that will be it from nwo on.

I regret purchasing a prestige from broker because of the AP passive (because they multiply each other), I'll us that one for some HM runs and resets and that is it.

Do never go to TT alone. Grouped you get things done a lot faster.... it takes me 1:00 ~ 1:30 to get 200 souls solo.. did it duo today in 25 minutes, did once with full group in 15. This game is not supposed to be played alone, but people in NA is too greedy to accept it.

Regarding the morphs... GET THEM BACK NOW NCWEST!!!

1 hour ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

Do never go to TT alone. Grouped you get things done a lot faster.... it takes me 1:00 ~ 1:30 to get 200 souls solo.. did it duo today in 25 minutes, did once with full group in 15. This game is not supposed to be played alone, but people in NA is too greedy to accept it.

I have been a soloer since forever plus whenever I made friends they ended up quitting as well. In 6.x patch you could be in a group or be solo and you could still progress in pvp, it was only pve that you needed to group obviously to do the pve instances.

Now you either belong to a group of people or you simply quit. In a game that declines, limiting the way people play the game is not a good recipe.

Do not forget the first wave of players that left Aion was in 4.x patch when "The Eternal Bastion" was all that mattered and only a handful of static alliances could farm it, eventually the normal players could only quit because "this game is meant to be played with groups and alliances".

I had quit the game 3 times in the past and when EB was the thing it was the first time I ever fully stopped entering until the next patch to see how it goes. Then it was somewhere around 5.x again and then in the beginning of 7.0 with Vandals.

At the moment I do not hard quit anymore, but soft quit, I enter to do the daily things and events and that is it, I don;'t play Aion anymore, I only play events and I already gave enough try to 7.7 and it failed miserably.

Forcing people to play in zergs never worked for Aion.

21 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Aion 2 is a mobile game according to some info they released like a year ago.

They won't make any other Aion for mobile, "Aion Legions of War" was already Aion mobile and it is already closed, because they should never put the words "mmorpg" and "mobile" in the same sentence, ever!

41 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They won't make any other Aion for mobile, "Aion Legions of War" was already Aion mobile and it is already closed, because they should never put the words "mmorpg" and "mobile" in the same sentence, ever!

Legions of war wasn't a mmo its based off the Aion Tempest rpg gacha game from a long time back and yeah that closed but Aion 2 is similar to the other Mobile titles NC has been putting out with BnS. But still under development and no further news similar to the new BnS mobile game that will be similar to it. Since Lineage M and Lineage 2 M and BnS' version are just mobile ports of the PC version seems at least these new Aion and BnS will be new games for Mobile and will be mmo's but there isn't any news so who knows when we will know

8 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Legions of war wasn't a mmo its based off the Aion Tempest rpg gacha game from a long time back and yeah that closed but Aion 2 is similar to the other Mobile titles NC has been putting out with BnS. But still under development and no further news similar to the new BnS mobile game that will be similar to it. Since Lineage M and Lineage 2 M and BnS' version are just mobile ports of the PC version seems at least these new Aion and BnS will be new games for Mobile and will be mmo's but there isn't any news so who knows when we will know

Never heard of another Aion game to be honest, but in any case Aion 2 will die as fast as Aion mobile died.

On 12/12/2020 at 10:06 AM, Wrathchild-KT said:

What a load of rubbish "this game is not supposed to be played alone"

Press "V" do a search for players in all regions and open your eyes. The vast majority are playing solo.

Archived