Your game is literally broken

Ele-DN

I was thinking the same thing yesterday, sat there watching one toon run faster then possible to get to a mob and target it before it even spawn, I couldn't get a silly daily done (I needed 5 small and 5 large wild life) and this one guy would target it and kill it before it got it of it's spawn in phase, I had all boosts possible on for run speed and even tried my mount and couldn't keep up. Makes me really sad that botting/cheating has never been an issue for NC since the game launched. It was the one reason I left the game to begin with and I see it hasn't changed even after all these years.

14 minutes ago, WomanInRed said:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday, sat there watching one toon run faster then possible to get to a mob and target it before it even spawn, I couldn't get a silly daily done (I needed 5 small and 5 large wild life) and this one guy would target it and kill it before it got it of it's spawn in phase, I had all boosts possible on for run speed and even tried my mount and couldn't keep up. Makes me really sad that botting/cheating has never been an issue for NC since the game launched. It was the one reason I left the game to begin with and I see it hasn't changed even after all these years.

Being obliged to use max buffs and pots to be able to complete a daily 5-kill quest is ridiculous. This situation is totally not normal and has to be adressed.

3 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I really dislike the shenanigans event, it is the worst Christmas event I ever seen and definitely the worst one since I came back to the game in March. The only good part is hourly bundles. That’s all.

And the rewards are garbage, so that isn't even mentionable.

Being obliged to use max buffs and pots to be able to complete a daily 5-kill quest is ridiculous. This situation is totally not normal and has to be adressed.

I have capped everything since I have ultimate transform, I am still being outruned and can't target anything that is dead before it already spawned.

14 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

And the rewards are garbage, so that isn't even mentionable.

I have capped everything since I have ultimate transform, I am still being outruned and can't target anything that is dead before it already spawned.

I was not even able to click on balloon during anniversary event, so I’m not even trying this kind of stuff there. Imo, the merchant should be modified in order to give EVERYONE 1 item per account, that would make a nice Christmas event. Do you think that giving everyone a possibility to farm 1 legendary transformation or 1 imbued weapon will change a big deal in the game ? For now this event looks like this - here are the rewards, guys, that you will never have. “Take a look but don’t touch” like event coin npc says.

32 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I was not even able to click on balloon during anniversary event, so I’m not even trying this kind of stuff there. Imo, the merchant should be modified in order to give EVERYONE 1 item per account, that would make a nice Christmas event. Do you think that giving everyone a possibility to farm 1 legendary transformation or 1 imbued weapon will change a big deal in the game ? For now this event looks like this - here are the rewards, guys, that you will never have. “Take a look but don’t touch” like event coin npc says.

I was referring to the hourly bundles. The rest is garbage indeed due to the fact only a few can take those.

Imo, the merchant should be modified in order to give EVERYONE 1 item per account, that would make a nice Christmas event.

This would be the best modification, 1 item per account and higher prices (of course higher prices adds a bit of difficulty). 5~10k meloons for one of those items would be fair.

Archived