You need less leeches playing this game

Ele-DN

Yes Animal Farm race is full of afkers, I found my solution and it is to always make a premade. It takes me a few more minutes to get into the race but it is more guaranteed.

People who do not finish the race should be getting 0 keys (whether their team won or lost)

Exactly, there are people who do nothing and others cover everything and do not allow anything to be done. The game will die, not so much for NC, it will die for a certain group of people who took over hunting areas. Their names are repeated in the broker over and over again selling stigmas. The same, again. I'm going to BDO.

Sry, but this complaint is not valid.

First of all, you are lucky to just have the instance pop for you, considering the ammount of people online at the game in this moment.

Second, if they at least made each run worth it so you bother to get a team. Instead they make you have to run the instance 100 times, and then with 50 alts to get the rewards you need. Who in blazes has the patience for that. 

28 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

First of all, you are lucky to just have the instance pop for you, considering the ammount of people online at the game in this moment.

You are very right about this, let me tell you a short story.

Today 1 hour after the daily reset I was applied with a premade and it took us like 20 minutes without a pop, at this point I thought too many Asmodians were applying and less elyos, so I asked some elyos that I know to apply and see if it pops easy for them, they logged some alts, make a premade and applied... we got an instant pop with them.

Which means they and us were the two only groups applied at that moment most likely! If there were other asmodians groups too the chances for us to get together would have been minimal.

51 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Sry, but this complaint is not valid.

Second, if they at least made each run worth it so you bother to get a team. Instead they make you have to run the instance 100 times, and then with 50 alts to get the rewards you need. Who in blazes has the patience for that. 

Sure is. Solo instance with rank rewards.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You are very right about this, let me tell you a short story.

Today 1 hour after the daily reset I was applied with a premade and it took us like 20 minutes without a pop, at this point I thought too many Asmodians were applying and less elyos, so I asked some elyos that I know to apply and see if it pops easy for them, they logged some alts, make a premade and applied... we got an instant pop with them.

Which means they and us were the two only groups applied at that moment most likely! If there were other asmodians groups too the chances for us to get together would have been minimal.

today on alt 56min in queue.... and finally POP :/ it was at 5 AM server time btw

1 hour ago, Keano-KT said:

today on alt 56min in queue.... and finally POP :/ it was at 5 AM server time btw

Yep, nobody does it anymore, not even on alts because it would take at least 10 minutes to end plus the waiting time... so it doesn't worth doing it (only in main account to get glyphs for main, but still too much work)

We have to remember that in the last times a lot of people created secondary accounts to farm more resources from Abyssal, Luna and events. (IMO this is a huge failure in the design). So a lot of the people who plays those events are alt accounts and they can´t play. But as some players said, we need those to have some teams to play with. Aion doesn´t have enought real active players for that now. 

I am also agree that the rewards for just being AFK and for playing are so similar. 

IMO the best solution to promote more people to do it is to provide small amounts of keys for different objetives. Something like:
2 keys if you get in the instance
2 keys if you reach 2/3 of the way
2 keys if you finish the race
3 keys if you win. 

In that way you will have active winners with 9 keys, active losers with 6 keys and afkers with 2 keys (or 5 if somebody else in the team made the effort for them). but maybe those last ones should be chained to another one of the other objetives to avoid AFKers getting 5 keys. 

But again, something like this could lead to less people doing the event and longer times waiting to play. 

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yep, nobody does it anymore, not even on alts because it would take at least 10 minutes to end plus the waiting time... so it doesn't worth doing it (only in main account to get glyphs for main, but still too much work)

never afk  there + im doing it on alts for kinah + Glyph + Window (yes, i want that window 😁). Aslo im online atm on my alt and its 58min already passed and no pop :/ 

Archived