Day One of Tiamaranta’s Eye, a Great Day in History

Vasilios-KT

At first, this bug seemed to be a nightmare. But now as the night has gone by, I truly want to thank you NCWest for this bug. I had the most fun tonight then I have in aion for years! Not to mention the elyos faction probably worked together more today then we ever have before! 

We started off the night like everyone else, going insane from the bugged Tia Eye and getting kicked out every 3-5 minutes.. But then it all changed. It seemed as if there was natural section in Tia Eye for those who were able to enter and stay in. As we went through the night more elyos made it through that natural selection and we grew our army! Now, what do you do in Tia Eye? You farm the fatty mobs of course! So thats what we did, after we stopped getting crashed we started farming the fatty mobs and we started a league and invited more elyos.

Now this was a wonderful part, we just filled up that league and maxed out at 120 players and spent 3-4 hours grinding out  those coins. It honestly was so much fun, and I havent seen elyos work together like that ever. We got wiped once or twice by the asmo league, but as we grew and grew closer to the 120 players we started dominating any of the asmo groups that came our way! After around 3 hours we finally got a rotation going, with also giving the asmos their own spots to farm some mobs. We took one side of the map and they took the other, we started our rotation and stuck with it! 

Now here comes the best part. We finally finish our rotation, were four hours strong our league is slowly growing, as we pull in more players. It looks like its going well, life is perfect. And then... every single one of us gets booted out of Tia. 

I would not take a single second of this journey back! And I am here to thank the NCbugs!

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So it is true some people can farm 4 hours there while others get booted the moment they get into the map.

I understand why you enjoyed this so much, less competition for you, no paragon for us.

I stand by my meme.

I don't think anyone got more then like 250 coins, I only got to like 210 and I farmed for the entirety of the 4 hours. Also the asmos  were farming. I think their group was just much smaller though. There was one big group, with like a full ally but they seemed to have left and then it was just maybe half an alli farming. They had half the map and we had the other half, the only time we pvped  is when the asmos  came to us! 

7 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

I get kicked out all the time, it's so nyerking annoying Q__Q

We weren't able to figure out how to avoid the kick, but a couple of us that were farming we had to work to staying in. Like we would go in for 3 minutes and get kicked, then 5, and then 7, and then 10 and then we got the 4 hours.

26 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

We weren't able to figure out how to avoid the kick, but a couple of us that were farming we had to work to staying in. Like we would go in for 3 minutes and get kicked, then 5, and then 7, and then 10 and then we got the 4 hours.

here it feels the other way around, sometimes 5min, then 3, then 2, then 1, then insta-kick xDD then give up completely. 

15 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

here it feels the other way around, sometimes 5min, then 3, then 2, then 1, then insta-kick xDD then give up completely. 

Yeah, I don't know if time has a factor in it either. I think someone did mention that we all got kicked out at like 11:00 or 12:00 server time, but I don't remember it that well.

But hopefully they have the fix soon, I know missing Sunyaka was a big thing last night. But, it bugged out and didn't even spawn so players didn't miss too much. 

20 hours ago, Summonela-KT said:

Some people farmed for hours without a kick, and I couldn't get past the safe pad.

Thankfully it is fixed now, it only took one day so that is great news. Farming 4 fatties with league gives you like 100 pouches per hour or close, if you always go to the fatty before it spawns. So that is a very good ratio of getting them.

Archived