Typical waste of tme

Ele-DN

1 hour ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Wow when did they Nerf AP for winning or losing by so much. When I first saw the Screenshot I first noticed the kills which was a very competitive 137-116 and thought this might have been fun then I saw the score and was like WTF.

They used to be double the AP at least both for losing and winning. But they made the pvp instances useless in every possible way.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They used to be double the AP at least both for losing and winning. But they made the pvp instances useless in every possible way.

Yup, which I really don't understand. They should give souls for bitterthorn gear and make it so you don't lose the souls for being out of TT.

1 hour ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Yup, which I really don't understand. They should give souls for bitterthorn gear and make it so you don't lose the souls for being out of TT.

You mean you want them to give pvp affiliated upgrading items in pvp instanes... like what they did the whole 6.x patch and it worked like a charm?

Please these people are living in the opposite universe, anything that makes sense is out of question. They pay someone in the developer team to find whatever works and makes sense so they can implement the exact opposite!

Your best pvp gear is acquired through pve means exclusively now, this is the new norm in Aion 7.x!

Archived