IDD NOT 100 ENTRIES

Movement-KT

@Kibbelz HELLO I DONT UNDERSTNAD YOU START NEW PATCH WITH FLAWS AND DO NOT CHANGE.. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A SERVER RESET FOR A WHOLE WEEK IM SURE IT NOT THAT COMPLICATED TO CHANGE THE IDD ENTRIES TO 100. 

PLEASE RESET SERVER SO WE CAN START DOING WHAT THIS PATCH IS MEANT TO OFFER US WITHOUT HAVING TO SIT HERE WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO BE DONE. 

20 minutes ago, Movement-KT said:

@Kibbelz HELLO I DONT UNDERSTNAD YOU START NEW PATCH WITH FLAWS AND DO NOT CHANGE.. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A SERVER RESET FOR A WHOLE WEEK IM SURE IT NOT THAT COMPLICATED TO CHANGE THE IDD ENTRIES TO 100. 

PLEASE RESET SERVER SO WE CAN START DOING WHAT THIS PATCH IS MEANT TO OFFER US WITHOUT HAVING TO SIT HERE WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO BE DONE. 

@Movement-KTim sure there are more bugs than just the 100 entries hence why they will fix it with server maintenance 

1 hour ago, Stormexia-KT said:

@Movement-KTim sure there are more bugs than just the 100 entries hence why they will fix it with server maintenance 

that's awesome but that won't change the fact we lost an entire week of hundreds of IDD entries DURING 1-kinah retuning event, and that's why you make an emergency mantenance to fix it and don't wait 1 week for a scheduled one

1 hour ago, Movement-KT said:

Why would they patch the server now when they can do that tomorrow? Also, why would anyone need 100 entries to begin with?

5 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

Why would they patch the server now when they can do that tomorrow? Also, why would anyone need 100 entries to begin with?

Let me Mechsplaining to you Bruh!

Ok so 100 IDD entry mean that every run you do anyone in the group get 1 part sov gears ALL THE TIME 

So any new player start playing the game always have something to do for gearing up

You can gears up you alt to try play a other class 

That mean you boost ur fun at playing the game other than siting in the town 

The lfg dont look dead cause everyone always have entry to use 

When you full sov gears you can d/e it to get the scroll to make Besh gears who is the best pve gears in the game 

When you do IDD you have chance to drop Incomplet yornforged weapon 

If a lot group are running it, that mean a lot of weapon are dropping 

THat mean a lot them are put on broker 

THat mean the price go down 

THat mean people can get kinah from it 

That mean people can buy the best weapon in the game cheaper 

Need any more reason why i want my 100 IDD entry ? 

HGv.gif

9 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

100 IDD entries during the 1 kinah retuning event means a new player can come to the game and get full sovereign set and retune it in a matter of 1-2 hours.

2 IDD entries means a new player will come to the game, make 2 IDD runs and get two pairs of gloves and will have to wait another week till he can get another 2 pair of gloves so he can finally quit.

Archived