Elitism in Aion

Attestant

Guest Tsunahmie
10 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

Aion Classic and Aion Live will probably die since no one is defending Aion Classic and there is nothing but sock puppeting still. The pay-to-win can keep playing their games and destroy themselves rather than actually find peace, better than letting Aion live at least. Aion Classic can be the best thing if they only stop playing kiddie games with trying to be the best.

Woke up and can't believe this thread is still going xD  Dude I hope you role on the same server as me - opposite faction so I can perma gank you xD

on a serious note : Aion Classic is gonna be great. It's gonna be amazing. Enjoy it and if people ask for P2W the whole community will shut them down don't even worry about that.  As of right now Aion Classic needs no defending because it's actually just about perfect- provided the Battlepass system isn't abuseable like it was the first month in Korea. Candies selling for 100K has already been fixed and I don't expect as large of a Bot infestation as KR cause of less Demand in NA. 

TLDR: Aion Classic = Almost perfect, P2W questions gonna get shut down, stop making stupid posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just in! It was confirmed on a public discord that they are actively planning to block people from playing Dark Poeta in 1.5. Told ya! Since the following of worshippers is so large, I guess they felt like it would be more useful to publicly make statements on it.

Any statement about shutting down pay-to-win players is a farce.

Edit: It looks as if Kibbelz joined their discord, so if they haven't learned their lesson, they might make their moves differently this time around. This topic can go on the back burner, but political vigilantism is at play for anyone that exposes them.

2 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

This just in! It was confirmed on a public discord that they are actively planning to block people from playing Dark Poeta in 1.5. Told ya! Since the following of worshippers is so large, I guess they felt like it would be more useful to publicly make statements on it.

Edit: It looks as if Kibbelz joined their discord, so if they haven't learned their lesson, they might make their moves differently this time around. This topic can go on the back burner, but political vigilantism is at play for anyone that exposes them.

You mean enemies will block the entrance to Dark Poeta? If yes, that will be a pvp spot, it won't work in the long term, at some point they will have to go away, it is not a shared map.

Guest Loadrng
11 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

Valedia confirmed. Not even trying to hide at this poont. Over 9000%.

Wow this post is something...

It really doesn't take much to get a group of 6 players (or 12 for DLR, UAS, etc) together to form a static, often times they are your own legion mates. If you can't become a part of a group...most often it's because of your attitude or social skills. I myself am severely anti-social and at the time had no disposable income and yet I had no trouble having a consistent DLR group back in 3.5. Not to mention that in the decade since the game has come out, it has become easier to get in contact with others online via discord, zoom, and other such communication platforms. 

Guest YouNeedTherapy

Gotta love Aion, especially old Aion.  There are always a good handful of batshit crazy conspiracy theorist weirdos that will eagerly post their crazy either on forums or in /3.

Can't wait for more!

Archived