Aion Official Discord Openly Racist Admins

5s17B0E7

The administrators of the official Aion Classic discord were openly racist against my friends and I. He called us the N-word and banned all of us from the server. I don't know why NCsoft thinks this is acceptable behavior from their admins in their official discord server.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Narmina

1) as kubei said... you speak about anything that doesn't exist, no "official aion classic discord" ... the admins claiming it a lot by themselves...
2) as ever, people complains being victims, with only a part of story
3) lets speak about all drama you did
4) ... *yawn*

Guest Someone

Sorry but I feel like you can't have it both ways. Just the fact Kibbelz is in that discord with a role that distinguishes that and is providing more responses to questions there than here gives it some form of legitimacy. I think either Kibbelz needs to either step out of that discord and give more attention to here or Kibbelz needs to denounce it if what the OP says is true.

Guest Someone

Sorry but I feel like you can't have it both ways. Just the fact Kibbelz is in that discord with a role that distinguishes that and is providing more responses to questions there than here gives it some form of legitimacy. I think either Kibbelz needs to either step out of that discord and give more attention to here or Kibbelz needs to denounce it if what the OP says is true.

Guest Someone who prefer hide

"If what the Op says is true"

the matter is yes admin banned people
Nothing about any racism, and the magical overpowered N-word.

Now, i could say more, and the ban and his friend could tell the opposite, word vs word. I just consider the ban was maybe "too much" but sanction was needed.

About kibblez giving answers... we don't have a lot either.
last answer was to say... he doesnt know about the schedule for the launch
And previous was about subscription and prepurchase pack. Answer which is... on website.

Does the Siel’s Aura from Founder’s Packs contain any bonuses, like the subscription version?

Yes! The Siel’s Aura code will also contain the perks from the corresponding 30 day or 90 day subscription:

1. Daeva Pack:
            a. [Title Card] Defender of Atreia (30 Days)

2. Empyrean Lord Pack (including those who upgraded from the Daeva Pack):
            a. [Title Card] Defender of Atreia (90 days)
            b. [Title Card] Champion of Atreia (90 days)
            c. Crescent Inquin Pet Egg (90 Days)
            d. Elemental Stone of Resurrection x3
            e. Tough Pink Tiger Candy 3-Pack x2
            f. [Event] Greater Courage Scroll x5
            g. [Event] Greater Awakening Scroll x5
            h. [Event] Greater Running Scroll x5

A community manager speaking to the community makes a Discord server official?  Bro, what?  NCSoft/NCWest did not create the server, community members did.  It makes no sense to leave the server when it's a centralized and active hub for the community.  Kibbelz can see reactions to information that gets newly rolled out and it makes both the launch and our version of Classic better as a whole.  It doesn't make sense to call it an official/legit NCSoft Aion discord server just because the admins decided to give him a role.  And it's not hard to stay unbanned/unmuted from the ACN discord.  All you have to do is not be an nyerk or racist.  Just have common decency.

Guest Guest 1

No, but a CM acting as a CM for the game/company he works for, outside of work, is at least grounds for a talking to.

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest 1 said:

No, but a CM acting as a CM for the game/company he works for, outside of work, is at least grounds for a talking to.

Was it the CM who said the racist remarks or was it someone not at all in employment with NCsoft? From my understanding, it was someone else (we don't have proof, and most will not bother to read the thousands of messages that occur daily to find what might have been said). The actions of those in the discord are not the responsibility of NCsoft. The CM is there to spread information, like they would with a Facebook or twitter post. 

1 hour ago, 5s17B0E7 said:

The administrators of the official Aion Classic discord were openly racist against my friends and I. He called us the N-word and banned all of us from the server. I don't know why NCsoft thinks this is acceptable behavior from their admins in their official discord server.

That's total BS and something so blatantly disgustingly vile shouldn't even have Aion's name even associated with it no matter if its official or otherwise. NC is has more than enough attorneys on their payroll to force those hate pedaling simple minded fools to remove Aion Classics name from their server or channel or any other type of association in regards to the company. This really pisses me off to no degree, OMG have people not learned anything from this past year, hate gets us no where absolutely no where. We are all of one people, so why not act like good human beings for change. Anyone got a spare belt, them ole boys/girls need to be taken to the wood shed and taught some good ole fashion manners. 

4 minutes ago, Arazith said:

Was it the CM who said the racist remarks or was it someone not at all in employment with NCsoft? From my understanding, it was someone else (we don't have proof, and most will not bother to read the thousands of messages that occur daily to find what might have been said). The actions of those in the discord are not the responsibility of NCsoft. The CM is there to spread information, like they would with a Facebook or twitter post. 

No I believe you have it right.

1 minute ago, DrFeelz said:

That's total BS and something so blatantly disgustingly vile shouldn't even have Aion's name even associated with it no matter if its official or otherwise. NC is has more than enough attorneys on their payroll to force those hate pedaling simple minded fools to remove Aion Classics name from their server or channel or any other type of association in regards to the company. This really pisses me off to no degree, OMG have people not learned anything from this past year, hate gets us no where absolutely no where. We are all of one people, so why not act like good human beings for change. Anyone got a spare belt, them ole boys/girls need to be taken to the wood shed and taught some good ole fashion manners. 

So if I make a server for Aion stuff and someone who's not me gets all racist within it, NC needs to get their attorneys involved?  What?  lmfao

1 minute ago, 5s16519C said:

So if I make a server for Aion stuff and someone who's not me gets all racist within it, NC needs to get their attorneys involved?  What?  lmfao

In a short answer, ya Dam right I do. Or you can kick them out yourself then make an apology and explain to everyone that whom ever said the racist remarks does not represent you nor are you affiliated with them.

1 minute ago, DrFeelz said:

In a short answer, ya Dam right I do. Or you can kick them out yourself then make an apology and explain to everyone that whom ever said the racist remarks does not represent you nor are you affiliated with them.

Yeah okay, outing yourself as having absolutely no idea how anything works, including PR, companies, Discord, attorneys and more.  Thank you.

Sorry that someone was targeting people with racist rhetoric.  That's terrible.  
Everything that's followed has been stupid.  

Guest liar... or not?
13 minutes ago, Arazith said:

Kibbelz is CM due to his work
So, on saturday/sunday, strangely, he is not here. . . Would be hard for him to say any racist thing without be there.

but also, the crybabies friends of the banned guy did a shitstorm of this. One of them got banned for this (probably the op... the friend being the first banned so?) ...

So just a drama, like online community are so good to produce, most of time due to ego matters.

7 minutes ago, Arazith said:

Yeah, I get the feeling the OP was banned/muted for racist comments and is trying to stir drama on the forums.

LoL that's when you know the guy was a total looser from the start. 

And also y'all were right I was speaking from anger and putting my foot in my mouth to much, but I really dislike people being treated unfairly for any reason. 

Guest Guilty
8 minutes ago, DrFeelz said:

Just... a question, what makes you think what the op post is truth ? no because you did a nice speech about how bad it was... but did it really happened ?
You know a strange thing like "presumption of innocence"

... Stop reading dramaqueen and considering they say truth when they open their mouth.

4 minutes ago, 5s17B0E7 said:

Considering there is a CM in the discord server and has rank and privileges to go with it, where they fulfil parts of their job in that discord. That makes the server official. 

huuuuum... no ? it doesn't work this way...
And even more the CM doesnt have privileges, his rank is only to be sure anyone knows it is the "real" one not a guy who took the name. everyone knows how it is easy to pu any name on discord. and... that's all, he doesn't have moderation privilege... he is lower than any moderator. he is just saw earlier than most members on the member list.
I can understand being as high as possible in member list on a discord server could seem an achievment fort some people and so being on top could be a privilege but in reality... it means nothing

1 minute ago, Guest Guilty said:

Just... a question, what makes you think what the op post is truth ? no because you did a nice speech about how bad it was... but did it really happened ?
You know a strange thing like "presumption of innocence"

... Stop reading dramaqueen and considering they say truth when they open their mouth.

Hmm, well to answer your question if it was actually posted or not could be easily verified. So no I did not question the validity of the post, also is this your first time being on this forum? People on the forum are very quick on calling people out just as you are trying to do now. 

Guest ME TOO

So, there I was just defending a homie from a RACIST admin that enjoy changing the rules on a whim without letting people know they were changed. Over and over I've seen them miss use their powers in Discord. Never once have I received a strike for an instant ban, they also did this on a whim. Imagine supporting a Discord were the own is a dictator. There is obviously a lot more that they have done to others.

There is no reason to hate CM Kibbelz. What so ever, none of this is on him or her you guys are freaking sick for making it about him or her.

This picture is the only thing they reverted back to every time I said it wasn't in the rules.

unknown.png

Archived