7.0 graphics in 1.x?

Guest When

Hi I was wondering if it’s possible to get the updated graphics on live 7.x on the classic 1.x? Just the graphics not the content ofc

5 minutes ago, Guest When said:

Hi I was wondering if it’s possible to get the updated graphics on live 7.x on the classic 1.x? Just the graphics not the content ofc

Won't happen, it would cost a fortune in dev time. The devs have other things to do like work on Aion 8.0, 8.1 etc.

29 minutes ago, Alvie said:

Won't happen, it would cost a fortune in dev time. The devs have other things to do like work on Aion 8.0, 8.1 etc.

Pretty much this.  There's no value to be gained from the company in doing this, considering the time and manpower it would take.  It isn't like it'll generate more money for them or anything.

The actual graphical updates are actually from 5.x. What OP is talking about is the HQ engine that live servers have along with Default, which allows you to switch between both.

Classic holds the standard engine. HQ engine was added in 2.x if my memory serves me well. 5.0 was more updated with more options to switch certain aspects in the character creation.

mostly we will have the HD graphics already with classic.  They may tweak it later and add a bit more (I won't complain!.  Please to remember folks they don't have to do it from scratch.   I got this  RTX 2060 super that just aching for a work out in AIon ..

21 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

The actual graphical updates are actually from 5.x. What OP is talking about is the HQ engine that live servers have along with Default, which allows you to switch between both.

Classic holds the standard engine. HQ engine was added in 2.x if my memory serves me well. 5.0 was more updated with more options to switch certain aspects in the character creation.

Yes I meant the character update and hq engine. Thank you kubei. I like those little things that made aion look good

The new classic comes with the new engine. It's not the old game client you know from the past. They applied all the bug fixes and the updates from the past before 3.0.

Guest Malvius

Had to chuckle at the commend about updated graphics not bringing in money.  In my experience, it's the other way around.  If I wanted to play a great game with old graphics, I'd be playing EQ, AC, or AO right now.

Archived