What's on your Aion Bucket List

Pappy

Go out of bounds on every single map at least once. I used to love climbing into the mountains on Eltnen. Past a certain altitude the sky would turn red for some reason. Hopefully with such an early patch version all of those invisible walls they added everywhere will be gone.

I want to get that same high from clutch sieges again.

I recall a moment earlier into the 3.0 era where things were F2P, where the Asmodians had taken Divine for the first time since going 3.0.  Fending off all other attacks, we took it down with less than 60 seconds on the clock.  What a rush.  Think I've got an old Youtube video of that somewhere.

Moments like that are what I'm hoping for.

1 hour ago, 5s16519C said:

I want to get that same high from clutch sieges again.

I recall a moment earlier into the 3.0 era where things were F2P, where the Asmodians had taken Divine for the first time since going 3.0.  Fending off all other attacks, we took it down with less than 60 seconds on the clock.  What a rush.  Think I've got an old Youtube video of that somewhere.

Moments like that are what I'm hoping for.

What server was that? I recall something similar happening on Israphel. I can't remember whether the Asmodians managed to defend against us (during a time period of Elyos domination) or if they had succeeded in somehow winning a Balaur fort out from under us. Either way it was well earned.

Honestly it was so long ago I just couldn't tell you.  
It was a Balaur fort. I  know that.  We took it when the Elyos weren't expecting contention because we hadn't contested in weeks?  Months?  They showed up and we naturally got pincered pretty badly, but we held out.  It was amazing fun.  

Everyone scrambling to get their Wheeler Dealer for the next few days, ahah.

Guest Amaterasu

Try to hook Munin and Pernos up, I feel like they could have a thing going on between ascension quests for deveas.

Archived