Aion Classic Qs

2s194BCA

1. Would it be possible to add Quest Cube/Inventory to the game? Same as later version has.

2. Is it possible to lower the XP needed for each level up? Currently its alright, but the momentum at which you can level is drastic, not to mention there aren't Tea of Recovery or anything to help with leveling.

3. What about Skills Autolearn for normal skills? Wouldn't it be better for the game itself? I honestly think that Having 1mil Kinah limit + 1Mil Costs of lvl 50 skills isnt working at all.

Thanks!

- Quest Cube would be useful, but I believe that was added in 3.7, but Classic will reach until 2.7.

- Leveling grind is fine as it is, there's plenty of quests to keep you busy. I noticed people seem to just grind mobs and elites, but it's just not really efficient.

- Autolearn skills were added in 4.8, so it seems very unlikely this will happen. OG Aion was all about what you see now.

1. The first suggestion is what we call QoL (quality of Life) and we will get whatever the version has sadly. We already have 2,7 client but we don't get all the benefits of it.

2. That is a no, we already got an XP boost and you can get amulets I think (didn't check the whole store to be honest). Classic is all about the good old times and XP grinding was part of it.

3. You already auto learn the higher levels of the skils you already have learned, but the new skills have to be learned via a book that you purchase from the NPC or just a few books that drop from monsters.

Guest Wootage
3 hours ago, 2s194BCA said:

1. Would it be possible to add Quest Cube/Inventory to the game? Same as later version has.

2. Is it possible to lower the XP needed for each level up? Currently its alright, but the momentum at which you can level is drastic, not to mention there aren't Tea of Recovery or anything to help with leveling.

3. What about Skills Autolearn for normal skills? Wouldn't it be better for the game itself? I honestly think that Having 1mil Kinah limit + 1Mil Costs of lvl 50 skills isnt working at all.

Thanks!

1. im not sure if it can be added coz of patch we are at but this was best QOL thing that was added to aion imo 
2. i think XP is fine as it is , I would love to see xp boost amulets in store tho to give those who want faster leveling way to get to endgame slightly faster
3. This is doable and many private servers have done it in this patch but i dont think its a huge issue and makes unlocking new skills more rewarding 

Guest Whitie

While I agree, skill autolearn option is just a checkmark in the Server console - per my experience with Private server creation.

It makes sense to have skills autolearn for the purpose of not wasting 1kk Kinah on one Skill. I want this all to be QoL. Less exhausting.

XP gains are fine as they are, just saying that the XP needed for one level.. are just alot, i finished all the quests in the region and left without level up... got the gather skill to 99 and yet it wasnt enough

20 hours ago, 2s194BCA said:

Thanks!

The devs are not going to right new code for NA.  If you want to look at what is coming 6mths. down the track, look at Aion Classic in Korea. None of those points you made are in the Korean version.

1 hour ago, Alvie said:

The devs are not going to right new code for NA.  If you want to look at what is coming 6mths. down the track, look at Aion Classic in Korea. None of those points you made are in the Korean version.

Doesnt mean we wont have it. Just saying, having DEV answer would be nice.

1 hour ago, 2s194BCA said:

Doesnt mean we wont have it. Just saying, having DEV answer would be nice.

Yes it actually does mean we wont have it.

The devs are in Korea, not NA, and they already said NA version is going to follow the Korean version.

Archived