My aion classic experience.

Briann

I would like to share my experience playing aion classic.
I'll start by saying it could have been a great game but Ncsoftt blinded him from the money winnings.
After level 20 you find yourself with needs depending on the class you will suffer a lot by leveling a character. Why? Because you find yourself with a market totally inflated by the controversial subject of the candys, and many are wondering if it is p2w and let me say that it IS.
You will not enjoy playing aion because we know that you need kinah for almost everything and you will realize that something costs a million which is impossible to have even for an average player of 4-5 hours.

In addition to all this, to put this from the first day full of opportunities to the gold sellers that now it is not pleasant to see the LFG because every day it is more unbearable, because thanks to the candys they have millions to sell! If they wanted money from the start, they would only have put the Siel Aura marketable. Many do not like this but it is much healthier than putting the candies. 

For now I will stop playing until I see what decisions Ncsoft makes regarding this.

This is just my experience and for new players be prepared to feel like you can't do anything because you don't have potas or you don't have scrolls or you just don't have 2kk at level 25 that it costs to buy the coins for a good weapon.

For people who say that doing many things you get kinah, consider the time you spend on it. Not all people have the same time or skills.

20 minutes ago, Guest yyy said:

Stop crying loser, u have no idea how to play the game. Wanna kinah and no donate? Start to farm hard. Use a little brain or google. Maybe start do gathering? and then sell it or make alchemy? U will make fking tons of kinah. After 2 days (2 fking days) i got 25 mil kinah from gathering only. So stop cry

I also bought candys, I felt obliged to do so but it does not seem fair to feel that obligation when I already pay a monthly payment and the daeva pass.

48 minutes ago, Guest yyy said:

Stop crying loser, u have no idea how to play the game. Wanna kinah and no donate? Start to farm hard. Use a little brain or google. Maybe start do gathering? and then sell it or make alchemy? U will make fking tons of kinah. After 2 days (2 fking days) i got 25 mil kinah from gathering only. So stop cry

Oy, teach me mate. I wanna 50m kinnah this weekend. What do I have to sell?

Well, here's my experience:

I created my first character about 2 days before the free trial ended.  I was reading all over the place about how bad these candies are, and yet, I wasn't seeing any.  Plenty of people were winding up dead, and not just the bots, so if they're paying to  win, there's an issue somewhere.  Never, in that time, did someone's kinah, other than my own, affect how I was playing the game.  It was almost two full  days before I even looked at the Broker, so nothing there was ruining my experience.  So, from my perspective, it's a whole lot of worrying about what other people are doing, instead of taking care of one's self.

This morning, someone was having a complete hissy fit because the "Free Trial" was over, and crying about having to pay a sub.  Nothing about candies, mind, just the concept of paying a sub was too much for them to bear.  I wonder, how many people here complaining about that were on Blizzard's forums complaining that they can't play endgame content in WoW with their "free trial"?  I mean, all the advertising I saw said, specifically, that there was a free trial going on, and I took that to mean that after that was over, it was going to have some kind of P2P model.  It does, and it's lighting the forums, and the game's chat on fire.  I hope my ignore list has enough space, because I'm not logging in to listen to people cry about what someone else may or may not be doing, and so I'll just block them.  I hope, in the meantime, that they're not leading a siege or something important, because I'll never know what they're trying to accomplish.  I play games to get away from negativity, not to have it spammed in chat at all hours.

You are not alone with that " expiriens " . I am lvl 41 right now , server  Israphel . I dont play active last 3 days , idk what to do now , change server to Siel  before its to late? . Israphel online is falling down  . We have two prime time here EU and US . I didnt see more then 2k online . Some times LFG  is empty ( not in prime time ) . Maybe its good for free private servers . But it's a shame for the official version classic Aion . We've all been waiting for p2p ... so sad ...

I don't think it makes sense to talk about candy or Battle Pass. Obviously, NC considered this system to make them more money. What's the difference 6k online or 2k. If 2k brings more money. They don't play Aion, do they? half-empty server? no problems . Here everyone needs to understand, they will not change anything. They made a choice, deliberately, calculated losses and profits. So just stop talk about that .

Now there is another problem, online Israphel. As a player, it worries me, I stopped enjoying the game, I don't know what to do next.

If some one from NCsoft will read that , can you give answer ? 

You have plan how to rise up online on Israphel ? can we hope that you will combine the Siel and Israphel servers in the coming months if things go bad on Israphel?

Its very important to know . I cant enjoy the game any more , when server is  20% online . 

u cant enjoy the game with 2k ppl? U dont even play and never will play with all 2k ppl :D if u want more ppl go on siel :) i wouldnt be so focused on ppl but more on getting best gear and items :) soon or later servers will merge anyway. Its up to u.

44 minutes ago, Guest yyy said:

u cant enjoy the game with 2k ppl? U dont even play and never will play with all 2k ppl :D if u want more ppl go on siel :) i wouldnt be so focused on ppl but more on getting best gear and items :) soon or later servers will merge anyway. Its up to u.

I'll quote you all the time, ok? 

25 june 35% online - bla bla bla if you dont like candy delete the game we dont need you . 

27 june 30% online  - you noob i have 2kk in my pocket at lvl 16 , so candy is fine , all good , if you dont like that delete the game 

29 june 25 % online - stop cry you noobs , you dont understand nothing , all good , go kill your self we will be fine without you 

2 july 20% online   u cant enjoy the game with 2k ppl ? soon or later servers will merge anyway. 

(c) Guest yyy

What you gona say after 1 week ? when online fall down to 15 % ?

apply for a job at NCsoft, they need analysts like you. Although stop, maybe there are already a lot of them like you.

PS ignored 

Guest StatisticsSadlyDontLie

Siel is the more competitive hardcore server with players investing more money  so the natural thing will be for that server to stay strong on the population side for longer than Israphel. I played on Israphel too and stopped for my own reasons (we all know what it is. Pro Tip -> not the sub requirement). Israphel seemed the more laid back server from the start and that's why many started there(or it was the lockdown of Siel from the start). Ofc now that people are leaving for their own reasons (be it the required sub or the BP ON TOP of a sub to stay relevant competitively this early on ), Israphel is gonna be hit harder than Siel. If you are elyos on Israphel, I guess you could continue playing as elyos seems to be more heavily invested on that server, be it more pass users or simply more numbers,(IF strictly numbers are the reason then why asmos were locked too on the server lol, which leads me to believe that elyos side have more buy power users) than the opposition and that reflects on the Abyss Ranking. If you are asmo then oh well, if you like to be the underdog and are happy for more elyos to kill then go ahead and continue. Else you could always reroll on Siel.

Sadly Israphel is the one server that is going to get the lower end of the stick with the disappointed users leaving early on rather than Siel. We started already lower than Siel with the population, we are getting even fewer. It's not gonna change for the best in the next month or when the next 3 months pass.  Act accordingly daeva!

On 7/2/2021 at 4:16 PM, Briann said:

I would like to share my experience playing aion classic.
I'll start by saying it could have been a great game but Ncsoftt blinded him from the money winnings.
After level 20 you find yourself with needs depending on the class you will suffer a lot by leveling a character. Why? Because you find yourself with a market totally inflated by the controversial subject of the candys, and many are wondering if it is p2w and let me say that it IS.
You will not enjoy playing aion because we know that you need kinah for almost everything and you will realize that something costs a million which is impossible to have even for an average player of 4-5 hours.

In addition to all this, to put this from the first day full of opportunities to the gold sellers that now it is not pleasant to see the LFG because every day it is more unbearable, because thanks to the candys they have millions to sell! If they wanted money from the start, they would only have put the Siel Aura marketable. Many do not like this but it is much healthier than putting the candies. 

For now I will stop playing until I see what decisions Ncsoft makes regarding this.

This is just my experience and for new players be prepared to feel like you can't do anything because you don't have potas or you don't have scrolls or you just don't have 2kk at level 25 that it costs to buy the coins for a good weapon.

For people who say that doing many things you get kinah, consider the time you spend on it. Not all people have the same time or skills.

Not sure what you mean I got 1.3kk at lvl 22, so how is a mil not possible to get?

On 7/2/2021 at 12:21 PM, Magnitoz said:

I'll quote you all the time, ok? 

25 june 35% online - bla bla bla if you dont like candy delete the game we dont need you . 

27 june 30% online  - you noob i have 2kk in my pocket at lvl 16 , so candy is fine , all good , if you dont like that delete the game 

29 june 25 % online - stop cry you noobs , you dont understand nothing , all good , go kill your self we will be fine without you 

2 july 20% online   u cant enjoy the game with 2k ppl ? soon or later servers will merge anyway. 

(c) Guest yyy

What you gona say after 1 week ? when online fall down to 15 % ?

apply for a job at NCsoft, they need analysts like you. Although stop, maybe there are already a lot of them like you.

PS ignored 

So, are these figures at the exact same time every day?  How many hours did you use for the comparisons?  % of what, exactly?  I mean, if it's 35% of 100, that's kinda bad, but if it's 35% of 10k, that's not too bad, again, depending on what time the check is made on the server, and how many hours it takes into account, or if it's just a screenshot of 1 minute, and used because "narrative".  I mean, I've seen a guy post a screenshot of the Fleet in swtor, where there was only one person on, but he neglected to show which instance of the map he was on, or how many instances there were.  Likely on purpose, you know, because narrative.

On 7/2/2021 at 4:16 PM, Briann said:

You clearly dont quite know what you're doing then...
Even today I made 1,5 million Kinah after playing just 2-3 hours simply from selling loot to NPC's or through the Broker for the rare drops.

it's not at all impossible to make a bunch of Kinah even as a casual player.

On 7/2/2021 at 11:55 AM, Guest yyy said:

On 7/2/2021 at 1:35 PM, Guest yyy said:

@Kibbelz NCsoft should consider closing annonymous comments because people will always flame and be trashy in the forums.
I knew classic would bring lots of toxic nerds back to aion community but it is going too far

2 minutes ago, Arkanus-DN said:

@Kibbelz NCsoft should consider closing annonymous comments because people will always flame and be trashy in the forums.
I knew classic would bring lots of toxic nerds back to aion community but it is going too far

I support the idea of not having Anonymous accounts use the forums.
Let registered players only use it so you know exactly who to get rid of :)

On 7/2/2021 at 5:55 PM, Guest yyy said:

YEAH teach him how to be a real person farmbot so the whales can buy his 10 hour effort in one second. That's teach them how to be less rich, not. Bots are already farming materials faster and more efficient than any of you. You got 25m kinah, go to broker and buy something that worths then, you can't. Add one zero to that amount, it still won't be enough. When you reach end game your normal grinding won't be enough to get you past the basic items, at some point you will need to buy something from broker that you cannot farm yourself. Then you will see what a secondary grade player looks like.

8 hours ago, Titanas-KT said:

YEAH teach him how to be a real person farmbot so the whales can buy his 10 hour effort in one second. That's teach them how to be less rich, not. Bots are already farming materials faster and more efficient than any of you. You got 25m kinah, go to broker and buy something that worths then, you can't. Add one zero to that amount, it still won't be enough. When you reach end game your normal grinding won't be enough to get you past the basic items, at some point you will need to buy something from broker that you cannot farm yourself. Then you will see what a secondary grade player looks like.

He's been full of s**t and buying candies himself telling tales about something what never happened, while clearly being a little b**ch, why do you even bother responding?

12 hours ago, Elpy said:

He's been full of s**t and buying candies himself telling tales about something what never happened, while clearly being a little b**ch, why do you even bother responding?

Because all these no names and "guest" posts are all trying to make a point and I simply wrote a reply.

Archived