Ultimate Breath of transformation

Sneakygravy-KT

@KibbelzSoooo where is the breath of transformation that's supposed to be on BCM? I guess it doesn't really matter, I mean looking at the daily and weekly reward box labeled "Empyrean Lord Transformation Potion Chest" that has a "chance" to drop a shard, and you needing 500...Yeah I don't see that happening anytime soon. I guess I should be happy that there is a method to get them just will take a long time. Anyway....Add the Ultimate Breath of transformation.

@KibbelzCan we please get an answer on this since these are the only free ultimates us f2p people can get without having to convert to a religion that has multiple deities that we can pray to, to increase our rng chances and the only way in general to get the 2 new transformations. Also I would like to ask how we are going to be able to get more shards because one of the ways I read from the other regions that received this patch  was from instances and it takes 6 months to get 500 shards.

1 hour ago, Briearios said:

@KibbelzCan we please get an answer on this since these are the only free ultimates us f2p people can get without having to convert to a religion that has multiple deities that we can pray to, to increase our rng chances and the only way in general to get the 2 new transformations. Also I would like to ask how we are going to be able to get more shards because one of the ways I read from the other regions that received this patch  was from instances and it takes 6 months to get 500 shards.

They most likely forgot about it, I suggest you simply start farming the lugbug daily/weekly and enjoy the RNG of those boxes, you need 500 ultimate shards plus 6x breath transformations. That box doesn't always give you that ultimate, a friend of mine did lugbug twice and she didn't get a single ultimate shard. Not sure about the rates, but it will take you more than 6 months if the rates suck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2021 at 9:07 PM, Arhangelos said:

They most likely forgot about it, I suggest you simply start farming the lugbug daily/weekly and enjoy the RNG of those boxes, you need 500 ultimate shards plus 6x breath transformations. That box doesn't always give you that ultimate, a friend of mine did lugbug twice and she didn't get a single ultimate shard. Not sure about the rates, but it will take you more than 6 months if the rates suck.

Can confirm the rates do suck but other regions implemented ways to help players achieve the 6 months time frame which is what NA should do as well. It's near 3 years or 3 years and a lot of us do not have 1 ultimate and it's not through the lack of trying. Some days when you complete the daily and receive the box, when you open it you just get a potion and when you do get shards it seems the limit is 1-5.

7 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

The max I've got so far from the box is 7 fragments, but mostly I get 1~3 or just potion.

I've had 10 once, 7 once or  twice, and 3-5 often enough, if it averages to 3-4 a day over time, most people will have enough in january when you get the 6th breath. Maybe we will be getting some more from events in the next months who knows. Its more work but you can also do the dailies on 1 or 2 alts and keep the breaths in the mail, this way you can claim them on whichever char reaches the 500 first, since depending on RNG you can end up getting 0 or 1 on your main mostly, so some sort of backup this way. :)

A I didn't know you could get more than 1 fragments. That changes it all. But of course since I have 2x ulties and I am about to get 1 more now with the promotion, I'll probably skip it. I haven't done lugbug since ages and I think they changed the quests now. 4/8 are easy to do but the rest 4 require quite some playing and that Timeless Terrace... boy I forgot this map even existed, lugbug reminded me of it now.

You dont need timeless terrace, you can do 30 food/drinks you get 1 ultimate potion which you can use for the other quest so thats usually 6/8 with inggison 10 mobs, the last two you can find lost lugbug in crimson/demaha and kill 50 mobs there, or enter HMine or whatever else is on that day like ID/AD/CV/IB/EC/Kamar, you dont need elites in TT.

12 hours ago, Shampoo said:

You dont need timeless terrace, you can do 30 food/drinks you get 1 ultimate potion which you can use for the other quest so thats usually 6/8 with inggison 10 mobs, the last two you can find lost lugbug in crimson/demaha and kill 50 mobs there, or enter HMine or whatever else is on that day like ID/AD/CV/IB/EC/Kamar, you dont need elites in TT.

I only mentioned Timeless Terrace because it is now in lugbug and I forgot it even existed the last year.

The easy ones is the potions, the XP mark, the foot and the ulti potion, so that is 4/8. The rest require to kill mobs, go to rift, or go to lakrum to go to HM etc and some times I am bored to do those things.

Archived