Sometimes you just dont have any more words

Sickness

My account got hacked and changed email.I contacted ncsoft and explained the issue and they said that indeed the account was hacked from another country and that they secured it.Now the real fun begins.They told me that in order to verify the account I'll have to provide some info.Im providing valid papers and receipts of all the siel,quna and bcm receipts from all those payments those years,I show them all those orders and paypal receipts,my account still has my credit card billing each month a new siel aura and their response is that they cant verify that the account is mine because i dont remember what birth date i put 10 years ago.Meanwhile my credit card and paypal with my info which i can provide with valid id papers passport etc are hooked on the account that is now on another email.

So yeah sometimes you just dont have words to explain how bad a support is,having years of paid receipts to ncsoft and treating you like a dog,they dont even cansel my subscription running when i asked them,I will have to go to the bank because they are so low support....

1 hour ago, Sickness said:

My account got hacked and changed email.I contacted ncsoft and explained the issue and they said that indeed the account was hacked from another country and that they secured it.Now the real fun begins.They told me that in order to verify the account I'll have to provide some info.Im providing valid papers and receipts of all the siel,quna and bcm receipts from all those payments those years,I show them all those orders and paypal receipts,my account still has my credit card billing each month a new siel aura and their response is that they cant verify that the account is mine because i dont remember what birth date i put 10 years ago.Meanwhile my credit card and paypal with my info which i can provide with valid id papers passport etc are hooked on the account that is now on another email.

So yeah sometimes you just dont have words to explain how bad a support is,having years of paid receipts to ncsoft and treating you like a dog,they dont even cansel my subscription running when i asked them,I will have to go to the bank because they are so low support....

Make sure you cancel any paypal/credit card deduction authorization you have with NCsoft. If it were me I would get the credit card company to issue a new card.

Then go figure out how you got hacked.

1 hour ago, Boober said:

Did you put the wrong birth date in originally? :S

Yes thats the only thing they cant verify

They have all the other proof and receipts and yet they wont verify this is my account because of the false birth date,im presenting papers with my id and receipts and its not enough I cant shallow it

After you have followed the steps above, please provide the following information:

• The original e-mail address on the account:
• The date of birth used when the account was created:
• The location the account was created:

At least one of the following if applicable:
• Order ID for a purchase made on the account:
• PayPal Transaction ID associated with a purchase made on the acct:
• Last four digits (ONLY) of a card used on the account:
• NCoin card code used on the account:

After providing everything the only FALSE is birth date which i can prove with valid birth certificate with my name same on paypal and cards how can you say this is not enough to verify ? :S

I dont wanna cansel everything yet,i really want my account back it has years of progress on retail too and i still have 1% hope left for ncsoft to step up.

PLEASE

5 minutes ago, Sickness said:

After you have followed the steps above, please provide the following information:

• The original e-mail address on the account:
• The date of birth used when the account was created:
• The location the account was created:

At least one of the following if applicable:
• Order ID for a purchase made on the account:
• PayPal Transaction ID associated with a purchase made on the acct:
• Last four digits (ONLY) of a card used on the account:
• NCoin card code used on the account:

After providing everything the only FALSE is birth date which i can prove with valid birth certificate with my name same on paypal and cards how can you say this is not enough to verify ? :S

I dont wanna cansel everything yet,i really want my account back it has years of progress on retail too and i still have 1% hope left for ncsoft to step up.

PLEASE

Hire a lawyer to sort it out for you.

17 hours ago, Stormwing said:

@Magnitoz:
That is a possibility but not a necessity. I had to restore my account once as well and ran into issues due to different date-time formats I was unaware of at that time. Those issues are never nice to happen, on both sides.

i  dont belive in story " my account was hacked " Because I know how hard it is to hack even a grandmother's mail. I am sure hacker know pin code, and logged in to character.

But I agree that information about the date of birth is not ideal protection.

12 hours ago, Kynurenigh said:

I use to put a fake birthday on all my accounts~

if you are older then 15 years , no reason to do that . 

Archived