If AP-trading bans ever happen...

Arhangelos

...can you imagine the amount of people coming to forums to complain they never AP traded but got banned,.

And then someone will make a post, talking about "check my logs" and will sound 100% legit, some people will make fun of him, others will support him and he will persist and they will unban him and everyone will go nuclear against NCWest for banning at least 1 innocent person.

Then more people will start claiming they simply did open world pvp and they will have people against them again until their posts get deleted.

Some tenths posts later a CM will come and say "we assure you the bans were very carefully examined" which will only re-fuel the topic.

Some players with 1 post count will come to write "my friend got banned, he didn't deserve it" which might be themselves doing them a service pretending a friend cares for them.

Others will come and declare "that's it, I got unfair ban and I quit the game, bye!"

You will have FictionGirl making an irrelevant post here and there about how we need to make the servers pve only and get free end game gear, and Alvie will come and write total nonsense irrelevant to the posts.

Others will say perma bans are bad, and others will ask for proof the 7-day bans are also having the AP stripped.

The heat will continue for a few days more until it eventually tones down... just like the SR thing went.

--

You guys need to be ready

meme.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Saitamasensei said:

I'll quit if no one gets (PERMANENTLY) banned... I'll give the AP traders "Their" server.

you can just quit now if that is the case the amount of money some of those people spend on quna is insane i can guarantee you nothing will happen to those people

10 minutes ago, Pyros said:

Thousands and thousands of $$$$

Who?

Is this a "Drug Lord Mentality"? It seems like a whale is untouchable.

Will this so called whale/s can play alone in "His/Her" Classic NA Server?

Then why not NA make a server for Criminal Whales only?

Let them do AP Trade all day, bot and cheat anytime they want.

4 hours ago, Saitamasensei said:

Then why not NA make a server for Criminal Whales only?

Let them do AP Trade all day, bot and cheat anytime they want.

They already did make servers for the whales/AP traders called israphel and siel. Look up the 80/20 rule. 80% of your revenue comes from 20% of your customers. The 20% that are AP trading are also their biggest investors. I hope they are banned but NC Soft doesnt care for community of the game as much as they care for the money they make. WHY WOULD THEY. They arent a small town business that wants to see customers happy. They are a corporate business that wishes they could automate every interaction possible with the players. They dont care for us right now and sadly I don't think they ever will.

1 hour ago, Shanesaw said:

They already did make servers for the whales/AP traders called israphel and siel. Look up the 80/20 rule. 80% of your revenue comes from 20% of your customers. The 20% that are AP trading are also their biggest investors. I hope they are banned but NC Soft doesnt care for community of the game as much as they care for the money they make. WHY WOULD THEY. They arent a small town business that wants to see customers happy. They are a corporate business that wishes they could automate every interaction possible with the players. They dont care for us right now and sadly I don't think they ever will.

The 80/20 rule sounds like 80% of all the people that got into the hype quit because they realized it is not the classic we were promised so the 20% of the only thing left playing.

I am still "shook" that people are actually paying money so they can log into a game full of glitches, hacks, AP trading, bots and whales! Unless you are one of the people doing those activities what is the point? If anyone claims they are legit players how do you even justify paying for classic?

5 hours ago, Foxymelody said:

usually people who AP trade and hack spends the most money in game compared to a casual player.   Ncsoft needs that $$$ during these hard times, so lets give those players a warning instead ❤️ 

Confirmed ap trader 😉

5 hours ago, Foxymelody said:

usually people who AP trade and hack spends the most money in game compared to a casual player.   Ncsoft needs that $$$ during these hard times, so lets give those players a warning instead ❤️ 

They didn't need my money when I wanted to play Classic and they decided to throw f2p and a cash shop. Same to the thousands of players that quit after the first 1~2 weeks when they saw what a cesspool model the Classic has.

tbh with the amount of bots there is when you take that into account how many real players are playing? even the ones using hacks and AP trading does not give a high % of real players as there are so many bots. 

My Aion shows

Siel = between 20% to 30 % how many of that % is bots?

Israphel = between 7% and 10% how many of that % is bots

NCsoft let this really get out of hand and sit there and done nothing.  

Maybe that's why NCsoft don't ban bots as it bring the % up on the servers. There could be a next reason also but I leave that to you to work out. 

2 hours ago, Wsnow said:

tbh with the amount of bots there is when you take that into account how many real players are playing? even the ones using hacks and AP trading does not give a high % of real players as there are so many bots. 

My Aion shows

Siel = between 20% to 30 % how many of that % is bots?

Israphel = between 7% and 10% how many of that % is bots

NCsoft let this really get out of hand and sit there and done nothing.  

Maybe that's why NCsoft don't ban bots as it bring the % up on the servers. There could be a next reason also but I leave that to you to work out. 

They cared way too much to give some free to play (which is not enough for an actual player) . Who is that 1h free Siel's Aura per day catering to other than farmer chars which creates the biggest problem economy wise?

They thought "hey subscription for those who asked it so legit players will be happy, p2w for those who need it so whales can be happy too, lets give 1h free aura per day so cheapskates and bots can exist so they can be happy too... wow we are so smart we made everyone happy"

They don't understand that pleasing a specific group of players automatically displeases the other ones.

In a parallel universe we should have had 3 servers:

1. Subscription only with no p2w and no free to play
  2. Subscription and p2w cash shop but no free to play
  3. 100% free to play with cash shop

^ that above is how you make everyone happy, not by throwing it all into one bucket.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

They cared way too much to give some free to play (which is not enough for an actual player) . Who is that 1h free Siel's Aura per day catering to other than farmer chars which creates the biggest problem economy wise?

They thought "hey subscription for those who asked it so legit players will be happy, p2w for those who need it so whales can be happy too, lets give 1h free aura per day so cheapskates and bots can exist so they can be happy too... wow we are so smart we made everyone happy"

They don't understand that pleasing a specific group of players automatically displeases the other ones.

In a parallel universe we should have had 3 servers:

1. Subscription only with no p2w and no free to play
  2. Subscription and p2w cash shop but no free to play
  3. 100% free to play with cash shop

^ that above is how you make everyone happy, not by throwing it all into one bucket.

yes but really they made more unhappy then they made happy so its only a win win for the bots framing to sell kinha lol

maybe they should have just gone for the 3 servers lol there would not be this qq on forum and so much bad feelings

2 hours ago, Wsnow said:

yes but really they made more unhappy then they made happy so its only a win win for the bots framing to sell kinha lol

maybe they should have just gone for the 3 servers lol there would not be this qq on forum and so much bad feelings

They made the single most important group unhappy -> the legit actual playesr that want to play the game and not hack it or p2w.

Someone will come and say "they made more money from the 50 biggest spenders than the rest 1000 people that only pay for subscription"... fair enough, they should be happy when the player base reduces to just those 50 people eventually, and then question why don't these 50 people spend any more money on the (dead) game and try to find the reasons their game died.

If you are going to have p2w then you can't have normal players, nobody wants to be the walking dummy so the rich kid will be able to 2-shot you. Every person needs to be treated as equal and not as a statistical economic data. Because that is a "game" in the end of the day and it is supposed to be fun for the players.

16 minutes ago, Nahilu said:

Do I agree with PW2 , no

Do I understand PW2 , yes

If I were NcSoft Company would I do the same , yes money talks

Well I already pre-answered all the questions. The p2w you "understand" is a self destructive short term choice on the company. I do not understand it myself. They could have had a game that would run for years and sell cosmetics or convenience items on store.

P2W makes absolutely no sense in a game that is an mmorpg that is supposed to last years.

• Case 1: 3000 people paying sub only and potentially some cosmetics or convenience, 45.000 per month + the rest
    in this case you have a healthy mmorpg, that will last for years and potentially grow to bigger numbers.
    If the game is fair and good the 3000 players will become 6000 players and that will be 70.000 per month

• Case 2: 50 people paying 1000$ per month each = 50.000 per month + 1000 subscribers that remained from the first week 15.000 for a total of 65.000 per month
    This is super short term numbers, once the 1000 subs realize they are nothing but statistical data and dummies to the elite, they will start quitting. Once the subs drop to 100, that is where the game died, and this is where these 50 whales will no longer spend a dime on the game because there will be no need, or they will quit for the next game that can enjoy.
    At this point the game will not even make 1/10th of what it used to do or it could do.

Classic went from "full server load" to 20% on Siel at peaks and 7~9% on IS and that is including the bots that are ten times more than the players and pay absolutely nothing to the company while destroying the game.
####

16 minutes ago, Nahilu said:

So at the end problems are on our side. WHY THE HELL DO WE SUPPORT THIS SHIT.

If nobody would support this model , dont buy the battlepass , dont buy nyerking candies , play the nyerking game like it was design to be.

I have absolutely no clue why would anyone pay a subscription in Classic unless they belong to any or all of the cases below:

1. ...are cheating
  2. ...are botting with 100+ accounts
  3. ...are p2w whales

Because I sure don't buy this model anymore. I paid for 1 month and I feel scammed.

15 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Well I already pre-answered all the questions. The p2w you "understand" is a self destructive short term choice on the company. I do not understand it myself. They could have had a game that would run for years and sell cosmetics or convenience items on store.

P2W makes absolutely no sense in a game that is an mmorpg that is supposed to last years.

• Case 1: 3000 people paying sub only and potentially some cosmetics or convenience, 45.000 per month + the rest
    in this case you have a healthy mmorpg, that will last for years and potentially grow to bigger numbers.

• Case 2: 50 people paying 1000$ per month each = 50.000 per month + 1000 subscribers that remained = +15.000 for a total of 65.000 per month
    This is super short term numbers, once the 1000 subs realize they are nothing but statistical data and dummies to the elite, they will start quitting. once the subs drop to 100, that is where the game died, and this is where these 50 whales will no longer spend a dime on the game because there will be no need, or they will quit for the next game that can enjoy.

Classic went from "full server load" to 20% on Siel at peaks and 7~9% on IS and that is including the bots that are ten times more than the players.

I have absolutely no clue why would anyone pay a subscription in Classic unless they belong to any or all of the be below cases:

1. ...are cheating
  2. ...are botting with 100+ accounts
  3. ...are p2w whales

Because I sure don't buy this model anymore. I paid for 1 month and I feel scammed.

''P2W makes absolutely no sense in a game that is an mmorpg that is supposed to last years.''

The reason you looking for is here

https://aion2.plaync.com/

They don't want you to play classic aion forever , they want to save some money short term to be able to pay for development for the next MMO that they want you to play.

So they took Case 2 , and their decision was made. 

Do you understand how costly game development is in 2021 ? Not the same from 10 years ago when they made Aion. I was a kid 20 years ago my MOM bought me Chrono Trigger for 79$ at the Store , a SNES Game. In 2021 the game  sells at 79$ and takes 3x more time to accomplish in time because the standard of what a game is today is not the same as 10 years ago. The Video Games Industry found new ways to monetize and follow the rhythm.

22 minutes ago, Nahilu said:

''P2W makes absolutely no sense in a game that is an mmorpg that is supposed to last years.''

The reason you looking for is here

https://aion2.plaync.com/

They don't want you to play classic aion forever , they want to save some money short term to be able to pay for development for the next MMO that they want you to play.

So they took Case 2 , and their decision was made. 

Do you understand how costly game development is in 2021 ? Not the same from 10 years ago when they made Aion. I was a kid 20 years ago my MOM bought me Chrono Trigger for 79$ at the Store , a SNES Game. In 2021 the game  sells at 79$ and takes 3x more time to accomplish in time because the standard of what a game is today is not the same as 10 years ago. The Video Games Industry found new ways to monetize and follow the rhythm.

I personally won't even try Aion 2 before I actually see what it is from others or read about it or go to forums and check how unhappy people are already. They are not luring me to pay a sub before I know what they are selling me, not again.

If they ever decide to make their minds and say "hey we are opening a 3rd Classic server with sub only and no cash shop and no free to play", I won't even try that because I know within 1~2 months they will inject p2w.

I can foresee what Aion 2 will be -> another junk game they will ruin within the first 1~2 months by p2w, glitches, hacks and bots. Because they have been so consistent in all of these that I already know what it will be.

No trust in anything they do even if that is a new game.

5 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

I can foresee what Aion 2 will be -> another junk game they will ruin within the first 1~2 months by p2w, glitches, hacks and bots. Because they have been so consistent in all of these that I already know what it will be.

Yeah, if they will not have an action for this issue of AP Trading... any game with 'Aion' tag on it will be banned from my list.

I am not happy with the current state of the game either, but I'd not be here anymore if I was so unhappy with it as you are @Arhangelos. So the question is: why tf are you still here if nothing pleases you anymore?

I'd still chose this model over Retail's tbh. You will have "P2W" in every game that allows you to trade ingame currency. People will always buy  ingame currency, if not by official means (Candies), then it will be real people farming or bots. It will always exist.

You have already stated MULTIPLE times that you won't ever play another NCsoft game AND you don't even play Classic. Move on!

1 hour ago, Yuh-KT said:

Can't ban everyone is everyone AP trades together as a massive MMO community family. Then we can all be max geared and PvP without the excuse of "im not geared".

And the longer NC stalls on taking action towards the people who are AP trading now, the one's that are still doing it will continue to trade and get their gear, and even possibly enable the one's who aren't AP trading to do it.  And another thing to consider that NCSoft probably hasn't looked at other than stripping gear, is also the godstones that the AP traders have acquired and have possibly sold to other players by equipping it to a tradeable weapon (if that's even possible), and either resetting their ranked quest (terrible idea) or just let them stay at whatever quest they are at the loss of their rewards.

NC has already rubbed alot of people the wrong way with the SR "exploit" that happened weeks back and stood firm on their decision without notifying anyone in community about the incoming ban wave to begin with even though players did it back in OG Aion with no consequences.  But for them to drag their feet this long with no information on where they are at is further tarnishing an already half-ruined reputation.

Archived