Update on the AP-Trading?

Fungie

I haven't seen any serious action being taken for Ap trading recently. I've heard few people saying  some people got 1 week ban, but that's about it. No ap wiping, no taking their items they bought with the ap, just a simple one week ban and then once its over they can go back to farming. When the Evergale bug came in retail, people were banned for 1 week and everyone else was compensated. There are more videos everyday of people ap trading, and people jumping from 2 star to 4 star to rank General now ( looking at you Onaho-SL). If the consequences of ap trading is just a silly 1 week ban, what is really stopping everyone from doing the same thing. 

Do something about it or watch your servers die out faster than retail did

@Kibbelz 

@Kibbelz can you at least clarify what the punishment is? We're all guessing its just a temp suspension and nothing more then that. Onaho stopped gaining AP for about 3 or 4 days then he jumped over 100k AP in a day. Other known AP traders had similar experiences, we didn't see them online for a few days, but now their back, still have their full AP gear and ranks and are constantly being caught AP trading. I mean if it's just a 3 day suspension in return they get to keep their full AP gear... That's worth it imo and makes everyone want to AP trade.

This game is BSing players.

@Kibbelz If no action within this week.. Even a comment

I definitely quit and make video deleting all my items (+10zapiel bow w/ PvP sub, all PvP Acce, Overpowered SR Armors) and unsubscribing to Aion.

I'll make sure I won't come back and be an example to players that you had an option to always quit and find new game.

You pay a sub and you don't deserve this treatment.

1 hour ago, Saitamasensei said:

This game is BSing players.

@Kibbelz If no action within this week.. Even a comment

I definitely quit and make video deleting all my items (+10zapiel bow w/ PvP sub, all PvP Acce, Overpowered SR Armors) and unsubscribing to Aion.

I'll make sure I won't come back and be an example to players that you had an option to always quit and find new game.

You pay a sub and you don't deserve this treatment.

I think you need to understand that more or less this is how the game is going to be run. Either you are or are not ok with it, nothing is substantial is going to change. If you are not ok with it, just unsubscribe and move on. NCSoft won't notice any difference whether you delete your items or not.

1 minute ago, Sundial said:

I think you need to understand that more or less this is how the game is going to be run. Either you are or are not ok with it, nothing is substantial is going to change. If you are not ok with it, just unsubscribe and move on. NCSoft won't notice any difference whether you delete your items or not.

the ONLY  ppl that would be okay with it are people who, in fact, ap trade

1 hour ago, Sundial said:

On a saturation point, it needs one small drop of water (seed) to start a rainfall.

The people here now are at their limits, if I can do it, somebody else will do it and if somebody can do it, the rest can do it.

@Kibbelz 100% Agreed with majority's voice here, No one is asking you to make a statement about what is going to happen but I feel the vast majority of players Have the Right to know what's planned? IS there ANYTHING planned for these violators of YOUR ToS? Speak to your player base or watch them vanish!!

WE DEMAND AT LEAST AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THIS SITUATION & WHAT NC PLANS TO DO ABOUT IT IF ANYTHING?!?!?!?!

Like this comment to support this idea please!! 

On 8/31/2021 at 12:53 AM, Lube said:

all them should be rinsed of anything ap related

lol nice catch again.
And even better when an AP-trader made a PVP kill list, like the pro ranger Yuh did. 

I'm on asmo side but this is... ah nevermind, this is a fkin joke, i don't even know if i cry or laugh

Hi everyone. Thanks for sharing your concerns. I checked with the team and we do not yet have any additional info beyond our last post regarding AP-trading. We will be sure to provide an update when we have more information to share.

^ This was the official response today. After basically being forced to say something. It literally says nothing. We don't know whether they even have a plan, or are doing anything about it, and most likely are not, considering this is the response we get after like 10 days.

Archived