This is Aion Pvp

crithards

Lower levels try Farm guards at sulfur and siels east Asmo purples come and gank over and over people quit and game dies.To the asmo players engaging in this playstyle you are going to have even less to do when servers and zones are empty and nobody is in the abyss ,just like what happened to retail all those years ago.

Its the same players time and time again engaging in these sort of actions and they wont be happy till the game truly does die.People have learnt nothing from 12 years ago the same griefing behaviours that led the game to bleed subs occuring yet again.I cannot understand the mindset of these sort of people that literally do nothing but 2 shot people all day and likely gain little to zero AP.

3 hours ago, crithards said:

I cannot understand the mindset of these sort of people that literally do nothing but 2 shot people all day and likely gain little to zero AP.

It is high likely that Asmos are finding someone to kill in Upper Forts but finds no-one and starts to roam at lower abyss to kill Lv41+ rank 3 to rank 1 players grinding in guards (You are just a collateral damage). Killing 10 Rank 1 will give you a Godstone of your choice.

Blame this to AP Trading.

If there is no AP Trading around.. these Lv50s high rank players roams in upper abyss. High Level Player PvP/Clash will be on Upper Abyss and not to carry-over to Lower Abyss. Also Lv50 Farming of AP will occur on Upper Abyss and Core.

Moderators are killing the game, making a blind eye, deaf ear and mute mouth about the situation making this game to die early.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:28 PM, crithards said:

Lower levels try Farm guards at sulfur and siels east Asmo purples come and gank over and over people quit and game dies.To the asmo players engaging in this playstyle you are going to have even less to do when servers and zones are empty and nobody is in the abyss ,just like what happened to retail all those years ago.

Its the same players time and time again engaging in these sort of actions and they wont be happy till the game truly does die.People have learnt nothing from 12 years ago the same griefing behaviours that led the game to bleed subs occuring yet again.I cannot understand the mindset of these sort of people that literally do nothing but 2 shot people all day and likely gain little to zero AP.

Because Elyos don't do it as well, right?

1 hour ago, Coldspell said:

1. It's both sides killing low level players. It's aion and it's always been this way. Level up and pvp.

2. Its a faction vs faction game. People don't quit because pk happened... in the abyss .. where it's supposed to happen. 

/thread

1. Well impossible for most cause of the ganking, only possible if they turned of PvP for 2 weeks outside the Abyss and do 200% exp event in those 2 weeks.

6 hours ago, Yuh-KT said:

Because Elyos don't do it as well, right?

Yuh we regularly see you kill pinks at sulfur and plenty of other high ranks asmo doing the same.And just because someone else does it doesnt mean other people have to do the same like i say when people quit yet again cause theres no FTS this time it will be the same people whinging about a empty game.

Griefing has consequences and wait till pvp instances come out people will hoard their AP yet again and never set foot openworld.People seem to forget how fast the open world emptied in the old aion.Anyways enjoy it while lasts cause population is dropping like a rock.

3 hours ago, Coldspell said:

1. It's both sides killing low level players. It's aion and it's always been this way. Level up and pvp.

2. Its a faction vs faction game. People don't quit because pk happened... in the abyss .. where it's supposed to happen. 

/thread

I think your wrong people do quit and the abyss emptied out very fast in the old aion and so too did open world with FTS.The few hardcore griefers really are under the belief people enjoy this 2 shot pvp.The games numbers over the years beg to differ.Anyways we all entitled to our views i see this version going same way as the last probaly faster.

3 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

Yuh we regularly see you kill pinks at sulfur and plenty of other high ranks asmo doing the same.And just because someone else does it doesnt mean other people have to do the same like i say when people quit yet again cause theres no FTS this time it will be the same people whinging about a empty game.

Griefing has consequences and wait till pvp instances come out people will hoard their AP yet again and never set foot openworld.People seem to forget how fast the open world emptied in the old aion.Anyways enjoy it while lasts cause population is dropping like a rock.

I think your wrong people do quit and the abyss emptied out very fast in the old aion and so too did open world with FTS.The few hardcore griefers really are under the belief people enjoy this 2 shot pvp.The games numbers over the years beg to differ.Anyways we all entitled to our views i see this version going same way as the last probaly faster.

Game is doing extremely well in the Asia regions (Taiwan, Japan, China and Korea)... sooo guess people don't mind it as much, just us NA softies... getting grieved is simply an accepted part of any pvp game. The real issue is the AP Trading...
If you weren't sprinting to 50 at launch to be one of the first to get a leg up on gear you're gonna get kill a bunch for awhile, just push through it. I was ganked on repeat by Elyos raid trains in Beluslan for days just trying to quest and level so I went to Brusthonin cause it's a non pvp area... xp was worse by a little bit but I was able to grind up and still am as I'm not one of the sprinters.

19 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

1. Well impossible for most cause of the ganking, only possible if they turned of PvP for 2 weeks outside the Abyss and do 200% exp event in those 2 weeks.

The ganking by purples is a real problem.

There is not much you can do about it, these gankers are basically unethical players, desperate for any AP they can get.

There is some AP reward reduction in the 1.5 patch, but it won't discourage them, bad ethics are tough to change.

4 hours ago, Alvie said:

There is not much you can do about it, these gankers are basically unethical players, desperate for any AP they can get.

There is some AP reward reduction in the 1.5 patch, but it won't discourage them, bad ethics are tough to change.

Didn't they do something about it on original Aion back in 2.0 ?

18 hours ago, Jokirr said:

Game is doing extremely well in the Asia regions (Taiwan, Japan, China and Korea)... sooo guess people don't mind it as much, just us NA softies... getting grieved is simply an accepted part of any pvp game. The real issue is the AP Trading...

No, it's not

4 hours ago, Alvie said:

Yes, especially for true low level players... But when I see, pinks which moves 100% like bot.. I'll make sure to bury them and comeback again especially in Abyss.

4 hours ago, Alvie said:

This argument is somewhat comical... you mean by gankers are purple players... if they are desperate to get AP, then why kill pinks with 1AP.. is it better to kill guards?

Note that this is a pvp game with only one solid rule... kill other faction on sight. It's up to you where you let free pinks run around or smash them, we can talk about ethics if these pinks cannot definitely kill a purple. I am not justifying that killing pinks is ethical, but there is no mechanics that prohibits it.

If you want a solution for this, devs can get an example to other PvP games (like a lowbie can buy a usable item that freeze the high level ganker in place for sometime like 10sec, ofc the ganker is immune to any damage or cc but the lowbie can flee away safely.. it has 30sec cd to prevent abuse)

4 hours ago, Alvie said:

bad ethics are tough to change.

I think it is not ethics here, it's a lack of content and a lack of in-game mechanics to prevent it.

1 hour ago, Saitamasensei said:

I think it is not ethics here, it's a lack of content and a lack of in-game mechanics to prevent it.

I don't think so, many purples leave me alone, some even set up a store and chat to me.

Then you get others that will chase you down, camp to try and kill over and over.

44 minutes ago, Alvie said:

I don't think so, many purples leave me alone, some even set up a store and chat to me.

Then you get others that will chase you down, camp to try and kill over and over.

Ethics is govern by law or an agreement. You can say they have a problem with their morality as this differs from one person to another. Ethics on the other hand must have a basis where you can say it is ethically right or wrong.

Since we do not have rules or in-game mechanics, we can they that these peeps who gank can be ethically right but morally wrong.

23 minutes ago, Saitamasensei said:

Ethics is govern by law or an agreement. You can say they have a problem with their morality as this differs from one person to another. Ethics on the other hand must have a basis where you can say it is ethically right or wrong.

Since we do not have rules or in-game mechanics, we can they that these peeps who gank can be ethically right but morally wrong.

Wrong.

Read up on ethics.

The English word ethics is derived from the Ancient Greek word ēthikós (ἠθικός), meaning "relating to one's character", which itself comes from the root word êthos (ἦθος) meaning "character, moral nature"

"most people confuse ethics with behaving in accordance with social conventions, religious beliefs, the law, and do not treat ethics as a stand-alone concept"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics#Defining_ethics

22 minutes ago, Alvie said:

Wrong.

Read up on ethics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics#Defining_ethics

Kids don't do wiki as a basis of your knowledge, there are lots of resources out there.

These are one of the resources you can find:

https://www.verywellmind.com/morality-vs-ethics-what-s-the-difference-5195271

https://byjus.com/free-ias-prep/difference-between-ethics-and-morality/

https://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-ethics-and-vs-morality/

BUXG7CD.png

On 9/1/2021 at 4:51 AM, marikazan-KT said:

Negative. Anyone I dive bomb and Sulfur of pick off around the fort are almost always reds. If I kill a pink, it's just once for my list and then I move on. I don't grief regular pinks (which means repeatedly killing them over and over again). The only pinks I grief are twinks that get linked that actually grief ppl (Quez, Hoyol, Cherrypop, Pouch, Conejaa, Seduction, Hellyon, and others).

Try again.

Archived