Show of Hands, Who has sent in Tickets about Hackers, Botters, AP Traders?

Rag-DN

Have you within the last 2 weeks sent in a support ticket to report a bot, hacker, ap trader?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Have you within the last 2 weeks sent in a support ticket to report a bot, hacker, ap trader?

• Yes
    • No

Maybe not enough players are actually reaching out to the right NCwest staff members that can take action against all these TOS violators.... Kibbelz has openly said he can't do anything about them when you report them on forums despite several people openly admitting they AP trade, bot, or use hacks. So seriously, who has/hasn't submitted tickets to NCsupport? If enough of us make a ruckus maybe someone with power will listen and take action.

12 minutes ago, Wex said:

NCWest doesn't do anything with player support tickets.

Unrelated, but I’ve been harassed by a couple of players in game. Using offensive language, and just general nasty things. I reported them and they were given no 3 days, not even a warning.

Back in the day, they were on top of that, and considering it’s 2021, you’d think they’d be more so.. but no.

So while I myself have put in tickets, including ones relating to AP trading, I honestly don’t think they do anything with them either.

Botting-1.png

What makes me mad is I submitted a ticket 10 days ago about a player botting that's also known for other TOS violations. Provided a private link to support for video evidence and they still haven't even viewed the video. I wrote a follow up ticket saying that I see they haven't even looked at the video and that the player is still actively botting and doing other things and they just sent an auto reply saying they would review all evidence and take appropriate actions... but yet, still have yet to even view the video I sent them. Seriously @Kibbelz @Loki @Hime @Gideon I know for a fact I'm not the only one with this same issue. Either you guys have 0 support staff or your support staff just sucks at their jobs. There should be 0 reason why it takes 2 weeks to review a support ticket about players exploiting the game and violating the TOS. 

3 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Botting-1.png

What makes me mad is I submitted a ticket 10 days ago about a player botting that's also known for other TOS violations. Provided a private link to support for video evidence and they still haven't even viewed the video. I wrote a follow up ticket saying that I see they haven't even looked at the video and that the player is still actively botting and doing other things and they just sent an auto reply saying they would review all evidence and take appropriate actions... but yet, still have yet to even view the video I sent them. Seriously @Kibbelz @Loki @Hime @Gideon I know for a fact I'm not the only one with this same issue. Either you guys have 0 support staff or your support staff just sucks at their jobs. There should be 0 reason why it takes 2 weeks to review a support ticket about players exploiting the game and violating the TOS. 

I converted my videos to files small enough that they could be attached to the tickets, but I am guessing they never bothered to look at that evidence either then.

I also sent in follow-up tickets just like you to ask why the players in question are still not banned and also received an auto-reply. NCWest doesn't care.

2 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Botting-1.png

Same situation here. What is even funnier is that Kibbelz himself asked me to send him through email the video evidence and screenshots of my tickets and yet HE didnt even watch the video LMAO this was 3 weeks ago. If not even the CM who personally talked to me in dms, made me go out of my way to send him everything in their email didnt even show interest to watch the videos, imagine those bots in support.

Archived