Ap trading Ban wagon

Musashi

2 hours ago, Musashi said:

A lot of ppl assume their opponent hack or isnt legit in some way simply because they lost .

I lost , this guy is a hacker.

I lost this guy has gear and I haven't  he is an ap trader. 

Most of these guys are playing am awful lot , dont quest , get up at 6 to run 2 DC and Adma and farm non stop.

They didn't buy loot rights for their weapons .

Just not in the same league .

You are going to have lo live with that .

But then if enough QQ i guess they will be banned as well.

Since they do not give out the way they check the logs for AP traders, people can always claim they never AP traded but did legit pvp.

People were mad a the blatant ones that they saw and took videos of them and screenshots. Nobody knows what NCWest is going to do and if any legit player gets banned or not.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Since they do not give out the way they check the logs for AP traders, people can always claim they never AP traded but did legit pvp.

People were mad a the blatant ones that they saw and took videos of them and screenshots. Nobody knows what NCWest is going to do and if any legit player gets banned or not.

Correct 

I find a rock in the abyss full of  asmo kisk and ranked elys farming alts.

I kill all elys make 20k ap, come back 2 hours later kill em again

At what point do you think Ncsoft bans me for "ap trading"

Even though I wasn't really, how can they tell the difference?

Do they even care at this point because they need to prove they doing "the right thing"

1 hour ago, Musashi said:

I find a rock in the abyss full of  asmo kisk and ranked elys farming alts.

I kill all elys make 20k ap, come back 2 hours later kill em again

At what point do you think Ncsoft bans me for "ap trading"

Even though I wasn't really, how can they tell the difference?

Do they even care at this point because they need to prove they doing "the right thing"

You make a fair point here, but AP traders were doing it every day with the same chars, they would do the same kills every day, same chars and they would get an AP gain spike and then nothing.

So if someone killed a group of AP traders later that day does it mean he participated too? Of course not, BUT again how do we know how NCWest handles it.

##

Some people mentioned the example of killing a bot that keeps coming back, and doing it every day because the bot is in the same spot all day. If you only kill that specific bot in your logs and no other pvp at all, that can look sketchy. But then again you won't be the only person killing that bot so the logs of that specific bot won't be sketchy themselves. Does NCSoft look both ways?

##

An image is a thousand words and a video is a thousand images, you can understand a lot from a set up with both sides in a secluded area with kisks up.

The logs are numbers and need to be seen carefully, this is why they take their time to take the decisions.

Actually a reasonable person amongst  this mob frothing at the mouth.

The sad thing is that most of the  Ncsoft ban cheer wagon will still get killed and in a week they will demand banning more ppl because, they hack, cause they have more khina, whatever.

I think  its the sadest part.

9 minutes ago, Musashi said:

Actually a reasonable person amongst  this mob frothing at the mouth.

The sad thing is that most of the  Ncsoft ban cheer wagon will still get killed and in a week they will demand banning more ppl because, they hack, cause they have more khina, whatever.

I think  its the sadest part.

Tall poppy syndrome?

Just now, Zarbi said:

Tall poppy syndrome?

You won't find me QQ  in forums  about hacks because I got pvp.

Unlike 99% threads so and so is a hacker  armed as only proof  is  that they got owned .

Give me break, most of these ppl will quit in 3 month saying its because of hackers.

They will like now, QQ they heart content how NCsoft should do something.

ITS PATHETIC

Tall poppy syndrome ...

lol

You probly one of those 

3 hours ago, Zena said:

Who is this joker? Dude gtfo of the server and forum. What a donny. 

I looked you up you one of those

OMG i got killed """HACKERZZZZZ"""" OMG NCSOFT DO SUMFIN !! OMG NCSOFT DOES NUFFIN ...BOOHOO

Quit now,  you are  no good at this

K?

6 minutes ago, Rastekkel said:

Musashi just mad his main got banned for AP trading. Is now trying to make up excuses and starts calling people noobs, deflecting the fact he and his friends AP traded like the little trashcans that they are. Git gud. 

I didn't  get banned lol

It amuses me how you  assume stuff that is simply not factual.

Now you all worked up 

Archived