Siege broken

Ele-DN

I'm honestly surprised. Please hope this was some problem that you have to solve. Many of us have gone to Siegue to waste time, we have received neither GP nor AP nor enchant. If this is a new system or adjustment they should report it. In the patch notes I have not found any item that talks about the changes of the Siegue. Regrettable...

I sent a ticket and this was their response to me.

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

We have reviewed your concern and have confirmed that there were no issues with the Siege Mechanics and the rewards at this time. Please note that Medals and GP are received for successfully attacking or defending fortresses after killing the siege boss. The eligibility in receiving contribution rewards from a siege is based on your group's total contribution. If the group’s total contribution is not high enough, you may receive fewer or no rewards at all even if individually you did a lot during a siege. Please also note that there are a limited number of rewards issued per siege, and if the number of participants exceeds the maximum number of rewards issued, it's possible to participate and not receive a reward.

How much contribution is added for given actions (such as Fortress Gate destruction), and at what thresholds players can acquire them is something we are unable to provide. What we can only suggest is to contribute as much as you can, avoid death at all costs, and resurrect or help heal your allies as these are also factors in how siege grades are calculated. If you would like to suggest changes to this system, I encourage you to post your thoughts on the Suggestion Box section of the official Aion forums. The forums can be found at this link: https://forums.aiononline.com/

We hope for your understanding on this matter. Please let us know if you have other questions.

Regards,

GM Haunn
NCSOFT Support Team

"Please also note that there are a limited number of rewards issued per siege, and if the number of participants exceeds the maximum number of rewards issued, it's possible to participate and not receive a reward."

So they are going to go with the lame excuse that too many people are participating for us all to get rewarded? REALLY?

Archived