Raving Mad - Please help.

Tinytags-DN

Hello,

So i decided to log into Aion after 6 months, (been playing since 09) and from the news i hear theres a server merge im not sure what server im in, (was in israphel) but heres the problem,

Everytime i try to launch the game i get "you have been disconnected from the server" before even entering into the main screen.

Secondly, why do i have this weird name and all my other character names been changed with some weird abcdefg names???

1 hour ago, 2s2A5E18-DN said:

Hello,

So i decided to log into Aion after 6 months, (been playing since 09) and from the news i hear theres a server merge im not sure what server im in, (was in israphel) but heres the problem,

Everytime i try to launch the game i get "you have been disconnected from the server" before even entering into the main screen.

Secondly, why do i have this weird name and all my other character names been changed with some weird abcdefg names???

well. Everybody is having that message if we try to log in now. We are under maintenance and it will continue for some hours. But we also had maintenance on the same day before 

But yes. we had a merge few weeks ago. If you were from Israphel, now you are on Danaria (Israphel+Kahrun+Tiamat servers). 

And yes, your names were erased and you will find all your toons with a code name. But you will also find a ticket on your inventory (one for each toon) to change your name. You will find another ticket to change your legion/s name if you are Brigadier General. 

Archived