Account locked and no response

Hi guys. After work I came home to a "due to suspicious activity on your account it's been locked blah blah" message appeared when trying to access my account.

Any clue why or what this means? as ncsoft has not replied. I don't share accounts or use 3rd party programs. I don't even use ping programs. I keep my account and client free of anything ncsoft can use against me to ban me for crazy reasons like this and it has still happened. I don't use/abuse bugs or glitches. And I don't interact much with community, there are a bunch of suspect people who always do shady things that I do not want to be bothered with.

So what is it that I've possibly done wrong? If this has happened to you, please explain your experience. I'd like to play again. 

Ah ok, yea i bumped my ticket multiple times. I've never had my account locked so this is very stressful. I just got lvl 75 and got my armor +15 and now it''s locked. after about 1 year and a half. I lvled the slow way by killing mobs and doing event for omega. Getting locked the day after is depressing. 

I wont bump ticket anymore*

On 8/11/2017 at 11:19 AM, GenericUser4705 said:

"due to suspicious activity on your account it's been locked blah blah" 

...I don't share accounts or use 3rd party programs. I don't even use ping programs. I keep my account and client free of anything ncsoft can use against me to ban me for crazy reasons like this and it has still happened. ...

Well, actually the message could be really for you. It means that somebody is trying to log to your account from a different place or he tried many times to guess your password and was locked. They are protecting your account. Now only you can unlock it, but be aware that somebody else is trying to use it. If you do not share your account, that could be really risky for you. I knew about people who had this after login to the game from different places in a short time. 

I think that the message you get after ilegal things is different. 

• 6 months later...

I know this is an old thread I'm replying to but a possible reason to have an account locked due to suspicious activity is entering the wrong password. Two of my friends just recently had accounts locked and the only thing they did wrong was enter an incorrect password.

On 27.5.2018 at 5:40 AM, Tiernan-DN said:

I know this is an old thread I'm replying to but a possible reason to have an account locked due to suspicious activity is entering the wrong password. Two of my friends just recently had accounts locked and the only thing they did wrong was enter an incorrect password.

Another reason could be logging in via a different IP address. Happened to me when I was out on vacation and played from another country. lol

Archived