Can we at least have Fighting Spirit gear account tradable? For once?

Aelar-DN

If I could ask them for a change, I'd tell them that gambling the outcome of your hard work never made Aion a better game. So they should make it possible to have a better progression one that they already had with enchanting, upgrading, enchanting again etc. That worked in a far more reasonable way than any junk they ever implemented since 7.x gear progression.

9 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

If I could ask them for a change, I'd tell them that gambling the outcome of your hard work never made Aion a better game. So they should make it possible to have a better progression one that they already had with enchanting, upgrading, enchanting again etc. That worked in a far more reasonable way than any junk they ever implemented since 7.x gear progression.

This isn't including the fact that the new gear has the possibility of rolling Mana in place of HP in it's basic stats, which cannot be retuned, thus making the piece (in my opinion) shit.

7 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

This isn't including the fact that the new gear has the possibility of rolling Mana in place of HP in it's basic stats, which cannot be retuned, thus making the piece (in my opinion) shit.

Lol what!! You mean you open the item and it gets the main stats and it can be MP instead of HP?

41 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

Nah, all small pieces(shoulder, gloves, boots) have MP instead of HP in base, and no HP in the option stats. The other 3 pieces (head, chest, legs) have HP as base and option, and its higher than the old gears which offsets at least a part of what you lose.  But the increase in defense means you take a lot less damage, so essentially even with less total HP,  you last a lot longer.

23 minutes ago, Shampoo said:

Nah, all small pieces(shoulder, gloves, boots) have MP instead of HP in base, and no HP in the option stats. The other 3 pieces (head, chest, legs) have HP as base and option, and its higher than the old gears which offsets at least a part of what you lose.  But the increase in defense means you take a lot less damage, so essentially even with less total HP,  you last a lot longer.

I didn't know that half the set gave MP. I only have 1 piece that I can wear myself but I saw a bunch of people complaining that they were getting "MP rolls".

Archived