Kumuki, rewards or for EXP?

Transcend-KT

What's stopping you from doing both? o.O

The mobs scale based on your level. You shouldn't have too many issues with the last boss, and if you do, you can still make it worth your while by getting 4 bundles.

I suppose the benefit of reaching 66+ ASAP is that you'll have more content available to you and more groups to run with. Whether or not you actually care for those things is for you to decide.

The ability to kill them all depends on your class. Despite level, their evasion/MR us sometimes quite  high for what you have at that low level. As a result, several attacks missed.

What I sometimes did on characters that tried doing both but couldnt, you can kill the Ginseng and collect keys. Then, when low on time, head to the final room and kite the boss around while opening cages and freeing Porguses. Then having unlimited time to kill the final boss.

I tried it earlier today as SM and the monsters aren't that difficult- not as difficult as I imagined.

Since the monsters in the instance are scaled, does the exp scale as well?  I come from Mobas so I enjoy grinding mobs endlessly.  If I want max exp could I theoretically sit in the dungeon and kill every single mob?  It gave 0.25/kill and each kill took about 10 seconds.  It's a little less than a level an hour so I guess it's not that great right now since quests still give so much.

Ginsengs are the only worthwhile mobs IIRC. Also, if you try to grind the others, you trigger alerts, resulting in cooked porguses. There is no way for you to do it without losing out on AP. I think six consecutive detections costs a porgus, so the most you can grind out is 5 mobs. In the grand scheme of things, the AP is more worthwhile than the exp since you can always find places to grind, but you won't have many chances at getting AP as easily as you can through Kumiki.

Since you mentioned you enjoy solo grinding, you probably should rush to 66+ since there will be more instances for you to solo and they are far more profitable than anything at your current level.

Note that you cannot gain more than 20% exp (1/5 of a level up) from a single monster.

With a low level toon, exp event and amulet, the EXP gained from a single Nutritious Ginseng will ended up capped at 20% per kill. With 4 of these mobs (including final boss) you cannot get more than 80% exp from a single run of Kumuki cave, unless you kill the trash mobs in there too.

EXP gain from a single Nutritious Ginseng, before EXP events and amulets:

• Level 69: 53,700,000
  • Level 70: 55,600,000
  • Level 71: 57,500,000
  • Level 72: 59,400,000

When you hit level 55, do Atruam Sky Fortress first, as mobs there not level scaled and exp gain decreases as you are 3 or more levels higher than the mobs there.

Then Luna daily - 20 packets of exp at end of run, and these are level scaled - exp amount gained increases as your level goes up.

Do Luna weekly too if you still have it available. 20 packets of exp similar to Luna daily.

When you are level 60 or higher, do Raksang Ruins.

On 11/11/2017 at 9:23 PM, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Note that you cannot gain more than 20% exp (1/5 of a level up) from a single monster.

With a low level toon, exp event and amulet, the EXP gained from a single Nutritious Ginseng will ended up capped at 20% per kill. With 4 of these mobs (including final boss) you cannot get more than 80% exp from a single run of Kumuki cave, unless you kill the trash mobs in there too.

EXP gain from a single Nutritious Ginseng, before EXP events and amulets:

• Level 69: 53,700,000
  • Level 70: 55,600,000
  • Level 71: 57,500,000
  • Level 72: 59,400,000

When you hit level 55, do Atruam Sky Fortress first, as mobs there not level scaled and exp gain decreases as you are 3 or more levels higher than the mobs there.

Then Luna daily - 20 packets of exp at end of run, and these are level scaled - exp amount gained increases as your level goes up.

Do Luna weekly too if you still have it available. 20 packets of exp similar to Luna daily.

When you are level 60 or higher, do Raksang Ruins.

Ouuu thanks for the tidbit about the exp caps and the scaling.

I actually duod BT from 55-58 then solod until 65.  My Aion life right now is all about Kumuki, Luna, FoO, and that one that gives AC daily now...68 and will be 69 I think tonight, once i hit 70 I'm going to try to solo some base instances and do the weeklys near landing camp.  Going to try all the weeklys tomorrow as well!

Archived