Miren Siege Test! 12/3 Tonight!

Loki

• Daeva

Sorry guys I know it's last minute (or 30m warning anyway)

I'm going to temporarily adjust the HP of the Miren siege, so please let me know if it's better.

The other tests/fixes will be communicated much more clearly.

It wasn't bad. It allowed for us to ACTUALLY kill it but also provided a challenge with pvp. I would possibly consider lowering it just a tad more as it was killed with only 5 minutes left and our population is still going down

2 hours ago, Loki said:

Sorry guys I know it's last minute (or 30m warning anyway)

I'm going to temporarily adjust the HP of the Miren siege, so please let me know if it's better.

The other tests/fixes will be communicated much more clearly.

I would say that tonight's values were fair considering the circumstances: Asmo's had far more people present than Elyos, who did an excellent job utilizing artifacts to keep Asmo's back and forth off the Deity. Give people time to hear the news and I hope you are able to adjust values in time for Sunday siege, when more people will hear of the changes and can return to the game and attend.

Not only that, the merge (hopefully relatively soon) will have even more players whacking at the Deity. If the merge is not soon, then apply a smaller HP value for Israphel, I guesstimate by -35% or more

Thank you for taking the initiative and coming tonight

4 hours ago, Loki said:

All changes were applied to both servers

It took almost the whole siege to take down the balaur deity with a few small pushes from the elyos side. 
The HP values need to go down much more if either faction wants to succeed in killing either an Asmodian or Elyos Deity.  each faction can use a scroll purchased at the legion vendor to allow their factions deity to take 50% less damage, this would cause it to be almost impossible to attack the opposite factions fort as they get to start defending from within their fortress and can kisk/teleport/have friendly NPC to help.

Imo hp values are perfect as it is, we didnt have all the attendace we could have on both sides, and now that people know sieges became a thing again, everyone will be more interested on participating. If it was able to be taken by one of the sides then it's perfectly fine, it will be a bit better next sieges too, and should give few more days to test how it goes.

Archived