Known Issue: Skill Effects and Sound missing after latest update

Loki

22 minutes ago, 1s293A87 said:

LMAO ITS BEEN 16HOURS AND ISSUE IS NOT ADDRESSED :D
You seriously believe that people will stick around if you continue like this?

Is it annoying? Yes.
Is it embarrassing for them? still yes.
Does it even cause competitive disadvantages for players? also yes.
Is it game-breaking? No.

Let the bois at NC get some sleep so they can work on it while not sleep deprived enough to make even more mistakes. NCSoft NA clearly has a much smaller Aion team than KR and is a lower priority overall so I wouldn't be naive in expecting instant results.

34 minutes ago, Jafoolycake said:

Is it annoying? Yes.
Is it game-breaking? No.

Let the bois at NC get some sleep so they can work on it while not sleep deprived enough to make even more mistakes. NCSoft NA clearly has a much smaller Aion team than KR and is a lower priority overall so I wouldn't be naive in expecting instant results.

there is saying I PAY I SAY.
Stop simping.

1 minute ago, 1s293A87 said:

there is saying I PAY I SAY.
Stop simping.

- it's we pay, we say... you're one person
- they clearly don't care that you pay
- aion classic NA doesn't earn them enough to be a high priority in their company structure
- where's the simping? or are you just being the kind of moron that uses simp as an abstract insult lmaooo
- fixing things way easier than this can take devs longer, give 'em a chance ffs
- least they even acknowledged it brokey instead of ignoring it

2 minutes ago, Jafoolycake said:

- it's we pay, we say... you're one person
- they clearly don't care that you pay
- aion classic NA doesn't earn them enough to be a high priority in their company structure
- where's the simping? or are you just being the kind of moron that uses simp as an abstract insult lmaooo
- fixing things way easier than this can take devs longer, give 'em a chance ffs
- least they even acknowledged it brokey instead of ignoring it

-Dont actually care what they earn tbh, i expect service and working content, currently we do not have it.
-Such things normally in normal enterprises are addressed within hours regardless of team size.
-This is clear sign of lack of competency.
-And you are simping to justify any dumb thing that NC is pushing, because you cannot accept that this is incompetence.

6 hours ago, Jafoolycake said:

Is it annoying? Yes.
Is it game-breaking? No.

Sorry man, this is pretty bad, even without the conjunction of all the issues we've faced with classic, let alone ncsoft in general. I'm at my limit and have been heavily considering quitting myself, and I love this game. I haven't put as much money into it as other people have but I almost fully regret it, and even regret resubbing this month.

At this point I think most people still paying ncsoft for this are doing so out of chasing a nostolgic feeling... one marred with negatives.

• Aion Team

Hey everyone, just updating that the issues with VFX/audio should now be resolved.

As a small token of appreciation for your patience, you will now find a compensation bundle available in the Quna Shop which will be available for free (1/account) until next maintenance on 12/15.

Thank you!

Just now, Kibbelz said:

Hey everyone, just updating that the issues with VFX/audio should now be resolved.

As a small token of appreciation for your patience, you will now find a compensation bundle available in the Quna Shop which will be available for free (1/account) until next maintenance on 12/15.

Thank you!

why would you put elyos only candy in there? I mean, it really kinda shows a bit of favoritism

24 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Thank you!

Candy is faction locked to elyos only, asmos we can't use it, once again

Archived