Christmas Events in EU

Arhangelos

I am posting them just for comparison. No shade thrown or anything. If we are not getting the traditional Christmas events then it doesn't feel like Christmas anyways. We all hopes for Snowballs and why not something with XP (since we have no auto hunt yet we need a lot of XP marks every new week)

Ailinerk's Ice Cubes
https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/events/ailinerksIceCubes_15122021/

Rewards:
1.jpg

~~

Solorious Card Game:
https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/events/soloriusLottery_08122021/

Rewards:
2.jpg
~~

Winter Park Queen
https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/events/winterPark_15122021/

Rewards:
3.jpg

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Time to reroll EU, it became too toxic here anyway and we will have better ping.

As a person who plays both regions.. EU's Toxicity trumps NA's toxicity in every way by a large amount. No I am not joking.. The events weren't bad and right now they are selling fighting spirit gear on the store as well. Well you have to a chance to get it.

8 minutes ago, Briearios said:

As a person who plays both regions.. EU's Toxicity trumps NA's toxicity in every way by a large amount. No I am not joking.. The events weren't bad and right now they are selling fighting spirit gear on the store as well. Well you have to a chance to get it.

There is no hope then :c selling gear on BCM is a new low

Just now, Gabrielis-KT said:

There is no hope then :c selling gear on BCM is a new low

Yeah they put the gear in one of their new p2w events.. It's odd though. The patch is fairly new to both regions and at the start of the patch they sold all the new ultimates on the store and now this... Gameforge is um.... Something else... :s

6 minutes ago, Briearios said:

Yeah they put the gear in one of their new p2w events.. It's odd though. The patch is fairly new to both regions and at the start of the patch they sold all the new ultimates on the store and now this... Gameforge is um.... Something else... :s

Do you think we can play on KR servers without speaking Korean like some people do in NA ?

14 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Do you think we can play on KR servers without speaking Korean like some people do in NA ?

I mean sure but KR retail server is also not in a very good spot. The majority of them went to classic.

7 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

I was told by a friend that EU isn't the best publisher at the moment too, but their events for Christmas do look better.

I personally was playing in EU and had to quit when they sold the rights to GF, so I wouldn't play there just because it is GF.

Yeah the company is horrible and EU is far more p2w but at the same time that region is also dead. Some nights I log in and only 46 people are on elyos side in every region. Siege night I was in Red Katalam and only 122 elyos were on in every instanced server level 80 and above. Just remember they have 4 servers and not one..

EU is more P2W, yes, but they know how to sell their product at least.

If you check EU people profiles on myaion, usually they have better collections, and stuff we never had, like full hp collections, more apostles, etc.

Not to mention they have more paragon, yornforged, dazzling events. 

Overall they have better events and a staff that knows how to manipulate better, I mean, understand what players need. 

I know in NA people get some stuff done by getting it through RMT, but even if they spent USD 999999999999999999999 in both RMT and BCM, there's still no way of getting certain collections SIMPLY because we never had events for it.

No to mention EU have auto-hunt in all the maps it should be enabled, so they can farm stuff like holy water,  io, exp marks without having to worry about stupid exp weekends we never gonna get, or rely on stupid instances for exp, that we also never get.

NA only edits the game for worse, like EU at least puts extra items on events, as you can see on their gacha machine rewards.

NA usually just removes things that could possible help players.  No wonder why people are so quick to abuse anything they can, because nice things never stay for long, events are always nerfed or inexistent. 

What's next? Get a level 50 character on Classic for free, so Live server can just be done for good? They already give an Event that increases the time Classic can be played without paying for Siel Aura, while giving nothing to Live Servers. 

At least whales in EU have their 300 crit dmg (or whatever is max) and 16k hp from transformation collections alone. 

Meanwhile in NA we have...(??????????????????????????) just the xmas map that looks like a...

20 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

EU is more P2W, yes, but they know how to sell their product at least.

If you check EU people profiles on myaion, usually they have better collections, and stuff we never had, like full hp collections, more apostles, etc.

Not to mention they have more paragon, yornforged, dazzling events. 

Overall they have better events and a staff that knows how to manipulate better, I mean, understand what players need. 

I know in NA people get some stuff done by getting it through RMT, but even if they spent USD 999999999999999999999 in both RMT and BCM, there's still no way of getting certain collections SIMPLY because we never had events for it.

No to mention EU have auto-hunt in all the maps it should be enabled, so they can farm stuff like holy water,  io, exp marks without having to worry about stupid exp weekends we never gonna get, or rely on stupid instances for exp, that we also never get.

NA only edits the game for worse, like EU at least puts extra items on events, as you can see on their gacha machine rewards.

NA usually just removes things that could possible help players.  No wonder why people are so quick to abuse anything they can, because nice things never stay for long, events are always nerfed or inexistent. 

What's next? Get a level 50 character on Classic for free, so Live server can just be done for good? They already give an Event that increases the time Classic can be played without paying for Siel Aura, while giving nothing to Live Servers. 

At least whales in EU have their 300 crit dmg (or whatever is max) and 16k hp from transformation collections alone. 

Meanwhile in NA we have...(??????????????????????????) just the xmas map that looks like a...

You say all of this as if it's a good thing.. It's not. EU is only good if you are willing to spend money and lots of it. EU is not a region for free to play players in the slightest because the very good items are mostly not in events everyone can do and also locked behind heavy rng. You know how to kind of counter rng? By spending money for more chances.

As a free to play player you run the risk of running into people with full advanced stigmas, full collections, full advanced daeva skills, highest grade armor and weapons, +10 gemstones and runes because of flash auctions, wheel of fortune etc and now fighting spirit gear. You know how not fun it is to fight someone who is your class has all of that and also sporting 50k more HP than you. None of what you state helps everyone.. It just helps those willing to pay. They may not have to run instances for XP but they had to run it for kinah because Gameforge messed up the economy (I still say purposely because it was done by a kinah event they had and players begged them to stop it) and now the used currency is gold packs which you need because if you don't have one active you cannot use a simple function as a broker which NA can do freely.

Which side are you speaking from though? F2p or p2w.. Just asking. Ncsoft does not care and neither does Gameforge. Just let the game die. They ruined it... With the help of the community who could have been asking for things benefiting both sides (f2p and p2w) but just kept asking for things for themselves. Mostly p2w people.

4 hours ago, Briearios said:

You say all of this as if it's a good thing.. It's not. EU is only good if you are willing to spend money and lots of it. EU is not a region for free to play players in the slightest because the very good items are mostly not in events everyone can do and also locked behind heavy rng. You know how to kind of counter rng? By spending money for more chances.

As a free to play player you run the risk of running into people with full advanced stigmas, full collections, full advanced daeva skills, highest grade armor and weapons, +10 gemstones and runes because of flash auctions, wheel of fortune etc and now fighting spirit gear. You know how not fun it is to fight someone who is your class has all of that and also sporting 50k more HP than you. None of what you state helps everyone.. It just helps those willing to pay. They may not have to run instances for XP but they had to run it for kinah because Gameforge messed up the economy (I still say purposely because it was done by a kinah event they had and players begged them to stop it) and now the used currency is gold packs which you need because if you don't have one active you cannot use a simple function as a broker which NA can do freely.

Which side are you speaking from though? F2p or p2w.. Just asking. Ncsoft does not care and neither does Gameforge. Just let the game die. They ruined it... With the help of the community who could have been asking for things benefiting both sides (f2p and p2w) but just kept asking for things for themselves. Mostly p2w people.

Honestly, I don't truly care. I just like to show them that they are making a worse job than other regions. I'm just here to see it die and throw some shade here and there.

These days I just afk or not even log in anymore. When people ask me to do things, my first question is "why bother?" or "what for?"

Everything in this game feels more and more pointless/useless as the game itself.

Just let the game die. This.

10 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Honestly, I don't truly care. I just like to show them that they are making a worse job than other regions. I'm just here to see it die and throw some shade here and there.

These days I just afk or not even log in anymore. When people ask me to do things, my first question is "why bother?" or "what for?"

Everything in this game feels more and more pointless/useless as the game itself.

Kibbelz, is it you ?

On 12/19/2021 at 10:57 AM, Unbuff-DN said:

I think they do, do a lot of things badly but I still honestly think this region is far better off than what Gameforge is currently providing.. All in ALL rewards always look very nicely on a table but what is the chance percentage to get them is what really matters.

I currently hardly log in myself and when I do I don't have the will to even perform small tasks. I am not bitter but at this point it's clear they don't really care what happens to Aion.

Archived