Are we killing ourselves?

Kojdaddy

Aside from the topic of "when will merge happen" or "NcSoft not banning bots/aptraders/hackers" 

I don't have any confirmed facts or anything, but it seems like the subject is being brought up more and more frequent. 

If my assumptions aren't true then leave the topic be. 

If assumptions are true - I would suggest you to think it over if you're guilty of this. We're already a small community and I'm sure all of you just as much as me, are trying to squeeze out as much enjoyment of this game as possible before it truly dies again. 

I think "spying" is hurting us more as a whole than it is benefiting a faction. 

But just my 2 cents to our Aion Classic community. 

47 minutes ago, Kiras said:

Two days in a row my group gets queued with the same elyo solo que. Always que on pop and very often have to wait 5-10m because people dodge all the time. It's lame and pathetic

If you go to myaion.eu you can see all the Dredge games where there are zero opponents, there are heaps, the opposition cancels when they don't like who just went in on the other side.

It's happened at least 8 times already today and there is another session to go.

2 hours ago, Zarbi said:

If you go to myaion.eu you can see all the Dredge games where there are zero opponents, there are heaps, the opposition cancels when they don't like who just went in on the other side.

It's happened at least 8 times already today and there is another session to go.

I know that this is what they do. For once I can't blame NCsoft on this . Myaion is a ok tool can be useful has some cool stats but whoever manages that website should know that they are providing a tool that people are using to skip groups only to make sure they win dredges. All they would have to do is delay matchmaking instance information a few minutes and this would never be an issue.

On 1/5/2022 at 12:09 AM, Kojdaddy said:

Aside from the topic of "when will merge happen" or "NcSoft not banning bots/aptraders/hackers" 

I don't have any confirmed facts or anything, but it seems like the subject is being brought up more and more frequent. 

If my assumptions aren't true then leave the topic be. 

If assumptions are true - I would suggest you to think it over if you're guilty of this. We're already a small community and I'm sure all of you just as much as me, are trying to squeeze out as much enjoyment of this game as possible before it truly dies again. 

I think "spying" is hurting us more as a whole than it is benefiting a faction. 

But just my 2 cents to our Aion Classic community. 

I'll never uderstand that behavior. From what I can grasp you get gear to fight people, anyone, sometimes people more geared than you, may that be for the challenge or just for the fun. But then you get some gear and instead of  fighting those people, you want to avoid them. WTF? It is, indeed, pathetic.

But as lame as that is, that is not ultimately what is killing the game. NCsoft/west are killing the game in the west for reasons discussed many many times here, since 3+ months ago and little to no action was taken, or it was taken too late, as usual.

Thought of this forum post after yesterday's dredge. We faced a teleporter hacker (Kwan asmos on seil I believe was his name) and after destroying the other team we got caught in his hacking and they won (he teled and soloed 4 shirks).

Since this seemed to be a pug of asmos the end result was they all got less AP (we killed them multiple times and so only the hacker had good AP well north of 2k raw), and the other 5 asmos likely felt upset by the random hacker/cheater and my side of pugs felt cheated.

Cheaters like that are what is ruining the game more than anything and I have seen Kwan do this before literally over a month ago so he is just having free reign with no consequences. Can you really blame people then for doing something as minor  as dodging hackers/cheaters in dredge? If NCwest/soft won't take actions against hackers/cheaters and you still want to play with integrity and not cheat such actions as dredge dodging seems 100% reasonable.

Now if it is trade chat spying, that is just good old fashion fun imo.

On 1/6/2022 at 9:23 AM, Darob said:

Thought of this forum post after yesterday's dredge. We faced a teleporter hacker (Kwan asmos on seil I believe was his name) and after destroying the other team we got caught in his hacking and they won (he teled and soloed 4 shirks).

Since this seemed to be a pug of asmos the end result was they all got less AP (we killed them multiple times and so only the hacker had good AP well north of 2k raw), and the other 5 asmos likely felt upset by the random hacker/cheater and my side of pugs felt cheated.

Cheaters like that are what is ruining the game more than anything and I have seen Kwan do this before literally over a month ago so he is just having free reign with no consequences. Can you really blame people then for doing something as minor  as dodging hackers/cheaters in dredge? If NCwest/soft won't take actions against hackers/cheaters and you still want to play with integrity and not cheat such actions as dredge dodging seems 100% reasonable.

I can tell you 100% he isnt hacking. He is just porting around rushing surks. He does it everytime he does dredge. He isnt cheating. 

On 1/6/2022 at 9:23 AM, Darob said:

I can confirm 100% he is teleporting through dredge. It's called rushing barracks and opening up mid-teleporter loolllllllllll

Archived