Weekly Server Maintenance - February 9, 2022

Rin

• Aion Team
5 minutes ago, Shampoo said:

huE8kAj.jpg

I dont see them in the list anymore, but they seem to still be showing up at some point, so another bug it seems, or it could be my client.

Okay, so just to verify, you ARE still receiving them it looks like, it's just not showing up in your login rewards popup box?

Can you let me know if this persists, and if anyone else happens to run into this issue as well? I have been informed that sometimes the client takes a short bit to update (hence needing to relog/change maps), but I will still report this back to the team and keep and eye on updates from you all here, too.

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Rin said:

Okay, so just to verify, you ARE still receiving them it looks like, it's just not showing up in your login rewards popup box?

Can you let me know if this persists, and if anyone else happens to run into this issue as well? I have been informed that sometimes the client takes a short bit to update (hence needing to relog/change maps), but I will still report this back to the team and keep and eye on updates from you all here, too.

Thank you!

Yes im still getting them by the looks of it, they just sometimes disappear from the list.

Whether people have prestige or not is besides the point.  You want feedback?  Put the snowballs in the lugbug daily.  It's like 1 snowball, and if people farm their dailies, well, they're logging on and doing stuff.  That's what ya'll want.  You said they were in lugbug, then backed up and said that was a mistake.  Instead of saying 'no, you can't have,' just honor what the front page says and give people their snowballs.  Your player base is so small, the actual effect of people farming out some extra snowballs is so negligible.  There is entirely too much focus on how much ya'll keep your extremely limited player base gated from rewards when you should be encouraging people's abilities to get said rewards.   FFS, that's literally the point of an event.  

More stuff = More People Playing.  Duh.  

If anyone wants to buy snowballs it is better to just buy prestige for a 2nd account.

24 snowballs for being afk 8 hours every day, in 14 days that will be 336 snowballs for 15$

That is about 4,46 cents per snowball!

Even better those are the same to BCM ones so they won't be deleted.

23 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

6 hours not 8* my bad

~~

Also @Rin the wintry coin npc is gone.

5 hours ago, Rin said:

Update 2/9/22 @ 10:40 AM PT: Abominabella has been temporarily disabled while we investigate an issue.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding at this time, and we again greatly apologize for the inconvenience. Please standby as I receive more updates and discuss with the team.

@Rin i´d like to ask for reducing the timer for thoose extra snowball from 30min to 10 min. No way i´m staying logged 6hrs in game and i think i´m not the only one.

I also know you can adjust event during its duration, since they did that multiple times in the past. Worth the shot.

If there is a relevant reason why the delivery the extra amount is 6hrs please explain.

Thank you❤️

@Rin We can receive Flawless Manastone Supplements from melted bundles. These are not useable, because all the endgame armor is lvl 81. Can this be brought to the Dev's attention and be fixed? Otherwise it should be removed and added in for something a bit more useful.flawless-supp.png     81.png

13 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

I think we should also have the wintry coin NPCs' prices lowered, last year we had 4 weeks to gather more snowballs.

The current year prices should have been half of what they are.

Prices should be 6 times lower, because this year we can get only 2 snowballs instead of 6, and that during 2 weeks instead of 4. This year we are getting (6/2)*(4/2)=6 times less snowballs.

• Aion Team

Hey everyone, an additional update just now:

Upon further review, the [Event] Brilliant Ice Prism bundle contents have been updated to match their intended rewards. For the full list, please visit said updated event blog post, [here].

• Specifically, added an item to the [Event] Brilliant Ice Prism bundle that was in-game but was not represented on the blog's reward list: [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract Selection Box (10 Types).

Thank you all again for all of your reports and feedback during this time. Please keep it up!

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived