Enchant Success Rate % Removed?

Adla

Haven't logged on myself yet but my legionmates are showing screenshots of the enchantment success rate % being removed. Is this a bug, or was it purposely removed? Was it never supposed to be implemented? Why would it be removed?

This may or may not be a pointful or pointless question, but if this was on purpose... why? Why does ncsoft do things like this?

Enchantment success rates (taken from classic discord)

Level 50 and 55 fabled equipment

20210828002817-BVLdZR1vsFtNNaqir49v0-v4.

When used on +0 to +9 equipment, maximum success rate is 80%, and minimum enchantment stone level needed is (gear level) + 30

When used on +10 to +14 equipment, maximum success rate is 50%, and minimum enchantment stone level needed is (gear level) + 40

Level 50 and 55 eternal equipment

20210828002825-TGAflp7YScVzNsfyIfwW0-v4.

When used on +0 to +9 equipment, maximum success rate is 80%, and minimum enchantment stone level needed is (gear level) + 45

When used on +10 to +14 equipment, maximum success rate is 50%, and minimum enchantment stone level needed is (gear level) + 60

• Aion Team

Hey everyone!

Thanks Adla again for adding images and everyone adding to the thread's detailing about this!

Unfortunately, I don't have much of an answer on this right now, but it has been raised to the team. If I have future developments on this, I will inform you as soon as I can.  Please forgive me, but as always please continue your reports and I will continue to look into it and answer what I can and where!

• Aion Team

Hey everyone, good news!

Thanks again for giving us all your reports, details, and your help! I have confirmed with the development team that this should be reimplemented after tomorrow morning's maintenance. 

Archived