2.0 open world content drops [Merged]

Tasoulaaaa

7 hours ago, Nsn said:

As a person who used to play on Korean servers, we DO NOT have the same botting problem Korea has. At all.

Nsn complaining about pve? Man now you know it's bad when this happens. I thought you only PvE in dredge.

10 minutes ago, Matsumota said:

can i know what ncsoft is waiting for? everyone is leaving, new players doenst have kinah to teleport, buy skills... manastone over 1kk on broker, weapon flux over 9kk on siel asmo, do something before is too late

Yet thousands of new players over the past 10mths. have manage to overcome these "difficulties" and get their characters leveled successfully. Perhaps you are not the right kind of person for this?

3 hours ago, Cyfur said:

Yet thousands of new players over the past 10mths. have manage to overcome these "difficulties" and get their characters leveled successfully. Perhaps you are not the right kind of person for this?

Stop being obtuse. You know damn well he is talking since the world drops were nerfed, like what the thread is about.

3 hours ago, Cyfur said:

Perhaps you lack situational awareness - the drop rate was not always this bad, certainly not the entirety of a 10 month timespan. Go ahead and level a fresh character from 1 to 55 without supplying yourself any kinah or items from mains, friends or other alts, and then you can come back with a proper idea on what the players are talking about, since you think it's not difficult whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, Elmindreda said:

Perhaps you lack situational awareness - the drop rate was not always this bad, certainly not the entirety of a 10 month timespan. Go ahead and level a fresh character from 1 to 55 without supplying yourself any kinah or items from mains, friends or other alts, and then you can come back with a proper idea on what the players are talking about, since you think it's not difficult whatsoever. 

Cyfur has no idea what he is talking about. This game 10 months ago was completely different . You could actually go farm random mobs for a hour or two and make decent kinah . Mobs literally drop nothing now . This is very upsetting that we are paying money every month for siel aura and we can’t even get drops . The general consensus is that this is not a welcome change and it needs to be fixed before even more players leave . I am a big pvper and it is my main focus in this game however when it is late at night or early in the morning and pvp isn’t occurring I enjoy farming random mobs as I did in retail and actually made great kinah doing it . 

5 hours ago, 1sA33F7 said:

Cyfur has no idea what he is talking about. This game 10 months ago was completely different . You could actually go farm random mobs for a hour or two and make decent kinah . Mobs literally drop nothing now . This is very upsetting that we are paying money every month for siel aura and we can’t even get drops . The general consensus is that this is not a welcome change and it needs to be fixed before even more players leave . I am a big pvper and it is my main focus in this game however when it is late at night or early in the morning and pvp isn’t occurring I enjoy farming random mobs as I did in retail and actually made great kinah doing it . 

You have no idea, you should play another game like Minecraft instead of trolling here.

I have leveled several toons in Aion Classic, so I know the changes very well.

Non quest related world drops are totally unrelated to progressing a character to max level, as thousands of players have proven.

9 hours ago, Cyfur said:

You have no idea, you should play another game like Minecraft instead of trolling here.

I have leveled several toons in Aion Classic, so I know the changes very well.

Non quest related world drops are totally unrelated to progressing a character to max level, as thousands of players have proven.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment.   Non quest related drops are where I hope to acquire better armor and other items for my lower level characters.  Unfortunately I certainly must not be as good as you which I really don't care about.  But the way it is now it's counter productive to game play for beginning characters.

I made a new character, are low level stigmas (25-35) impossible to get from world drops now? i was going to go farm mine but if it's pointless i won't.

Really not many people running places like FT, which means il have to buy them from AH for about 10kk and for a new player that is kinder high -.-.

On 6/4/2022 at 10:58 PM, Strifer said:

I made a new character, are low level stigmas (25-35) impossible to get from world drops now? i was going to go farm mine but if it's pointless i won't.

Really not many people running places like FT, which means il have to buy them from AH for about 10kk and for a new player that is kinder high -.-.

And if the stigma doesn't drop in FT, it's basically impossible.

Please fix drops, it is basically impossible to get WeaponSmithing to 500+, for 481+ we need Firm Balaur Mats (i'm not making 1k fine siege weapon parts that are useless to get to 490)

Master Carved weapons made via Alch can already be made (assuming the designs have even dropped, which isn't likely I guess ) please stop the drop rate nerfs.

Right now from 481 to 500 WS  you would need to spend around 800 million kinah even if you could buy all the Firm Balaur Mats at the lowest current price and magically enough were listed on the AH to buy, which there isn't atm.

I'm all for progressing, and not getting immediate results. But at this rate it would be years before people could obtain 500 Weaponsmithing. While people had 500 alchemy in a few days.

Edited by Kaldronic
spell gud

Just leveled a new character, maybe it was because i didn't do all the normal quest because of the Exp event but i did not come close to making enough kinah to buy all my skills, i avoided buying any gear or potions from the shop and use what the game gave me.

Stigmas was impossible, no one was running NTC/FT and the prices for low level stigmas on the broker was insane prices. So the theory that the game provides enough kinnah to progress to 50, just isn't remotely true, i think in the end i ended up have to take 5mil from my main to buy skills.

Oh and that didn't die which helped, the SS cost is a complete joke.

59 minutes ago, Strifer said:

Just leveled a new character, maybe it was because i didn't do all the normal quest because of the Exp event but i did not come close to making enough kinah to buy all my skills, i avoided buying any gear or potions from the shop and use what the game gave me.

Stigmas was impossible, no one was running NTC/FT and the prices for low level stigmas on the broker was insane prices. So the theory that the game provides enough kinnah to progress to 50, just isn't remotely true, i think in the end i ended up have to take 5mil from my main to buy skills.

Oh and that didn't die which helped, the SS cost is a complete joke.

I made a completely new account to level one character to 55 from zero, as a new player. I'm stuck at lvl 24 waiting for some EVENT ITEMS to sell to have kinah to buy a better weapon, pots and skills, or else i just cant kill the lvl 27 mobs that I need to kill for the lvl 25 asmo campaign (i have a white bow with no level in it that some quest gave me).

I can't kill them fast enough to continue climbing the stairs, let alone kill the last mob that the campaign asks lol.

How do they expect new players to stay? I think 2.2 and 2.4 they do a rework of campaigns to offer better rewards but it would already be too late if we got the patch today, let alone in 3-5 months from now.

3 hours ago, Load said:

I made a completely new account to level one character to 55 from zero, as a new player. I'm stuck at lvl 24 waiting for some EVENT ITEMS to sell to have kinah to buy a better weapon, pots and skills, or else i just cant kill the lvl 27 mobs that I need to kill for the lvl 25 asmo campaign (i have a white bow with no level in it that some quest gave me).

I can't kill them fast enough to continue climbing the stairs, let alone kill the last mob that the campaign asks lol.

How do they expect new players to stay? I think 2.2 and 2.4 they do a rework of campaigns to offer better rewards but it would already be too late if we got the patch today, let alone in 3-5 months from now.

Buy and merchant some Tough Pink Tiger Candy from the Quna shop and you can pay for your skill books.

Better still, do the daily coin quests, bronze, silver, gold, plat, mith etc. and sell them on the brokers.

• Rin locked this topic
  • Aion Team

Hello everyone. This thread has been locked as it was quickly going off-topic and into personal attacks against other players.

I kindly ask that everyone, please, review the forum's code of conduct. I know this is a heated discussion and one we are not taking lightly by any means, but we still ask everyone to please keep on topic and refrain from attacking each other or staff members, vague or not. Criticism and personal opinions of the game, events, changes, etc. are acceptable as long as they stay civil and to the point about the game.

Thank you kindly for your understanding.