Weekly Server Maintenance - October 19, 2022 [Classic]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

It's that time of week again, Daevas!

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 2 .5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• The following items are coming to the Quna Shop: MORE INFO
    • Dark Poeta Beginners Package (250 Quna)
    • Harvest Revel Enchantment Mega Bundle (2200 Quna)
    • Chihuahua Form Candy Selection Box (60 Quna)
    • Chihuahua Form Candy Selection Box (x11) (600 Quna)
    • Doberman Form Candy Selection Box (60 Quna)
    • Doberman Form Candy Selection Box (x11) (600 Quna)
  • Fixed the issue with Character Creation Limit

Thank you!

Harvest Revel Enchantment Mega Bundle (2200 Quna).....

So you are fully aware that this is a sub based marketing model, yet you chose to add p2w aspects to this as well from a f2p model.

This is embarrassing. Make the game f2p with the current lack of care from CHQ for this server.

Edited by Joetaro

Could we maybe get actual events like retail does instead of either pass events or items in the cashshop?

The only thing people really want in the cashshop are more skins, and that'd be great if skins were added more frequently.

Also yall complaining about the enchantment stone bundle. Lol. What does it matter? If someone wants to spend $50 on that they absolutely can. What will it actually change? Most everyone is in 50e/55e and not many people are +15 because it's not really worth the drastic change in success rates from +10 on. If people want to dump money into something that is not guaranteed, fine? Let them? 

Edited by Hazel-KT
Typo

7 hours ago, Crush said:

Look at that PAY 2 WIN. I haven't logged in since you guys took away 3 dredges a day. I've been checking on maintenance day to see if you'll change your mind. Now that I see this P2W though... glad I'm out!

I miss your PR 😥

On 10/11/2022 at 8:30 PM, EMpulse said:

Hello, Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 2 .5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• The following items are coming to the Quna Shop:
    • [Hair Change Ticket] Long Wave Two-tone Style Box (500 Quna)
    • [Hair Change Ticket] Wave Twin Tail Style Box (500 Quna)
    • [Hair Change Ticket] High Long Straight Style Box (500 Quna)
    • [Hair Change Ticket] Crown Long Straight Style Box (500 Quna)
    • Mischievous Blob Wings (120 Quna)
  • Fixed the issue with character creation limit
  • Empyrean Lord's Blessing Third Survey Begins
    • [Event] Fragmented Blessings Shard x4 + [Event] Level 60 Manastone Selection x1
    • October 12, 2022 - October 18, 2022

Thank you!

Do we even have a new person to take care of news, events and listen to the community in game like when we had Rin?
This game is drowning really bad at the moment and all you guys do is adding an "incentive" to die faster. I can't understand this.

Aion.png

Edited by Violet

22 minutes ago, Violet said:

Do we even have a new person to take care of news, events and listen to the community in game like when we had Rin?
This game is drowning really bad at the moment and all you guys do is adding an "incentive" to die faster. I can't understand this.

Aion.png

The accuracy is amazing