Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 16, 2022 [Aion]


EMpulse
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Aion Team

Hello again, Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 4.5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

  • Pumpkin King Haunt Event Item Deletion
    • Candy Blast, Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle, The Great Pumpkin Bundle, and Candy Galaxy Bundle will be deleted
    • Note: Stolen Pumpkin will be deleted during maintenance on November 30th
  • EXP & Weekend AP Boost Evend Ends
  • Daeva Pass Season 1 Ends
     
  • Daeva Pass Season 2 Begins
  • Shugo Game Final Begins
  • Shattered Abyssal Splinter Ranking Season Begins

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So another ranking thing that will favor a select few that you can never compete with based on the other ranking instances already, like Crucible middle, Arena of discipline. also top 3 class get some luna, all the rest get scraps weekly that we used to be able to obtain in a day?

Also i sure hope you are not planing into replacing the original UAS after this with this ranking crap, because that seems to be the trend, removing ways of obtaining stuff to sell it to us later. Will the original one still be accessable during event, because i dont see abyss fragments in the reward list and will the npcs to trade said fragments still be there? @EMpulse

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When they first said that SAS would get luna materials as an event, I had the feeling it would be a solo thing like:

  • Do more than "X" dmg and earn a pouch of luna materials (similar to the 50 kill)

And I thought it would be the materials, not direct luna because there are still recipes in the luna window that you cannot make without them.
But it turns out it is a ranking thing so that kinda rubs things in a weird way for the not so geared people.

Anyway I like the fact the acknowledge the lack of the luna pouch and try to find a way to bring luna back, they just have to find a way that real people can do it doing their daily chores and bots can't just massively take advantage of it otherwise this would only bring problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

When they first said that SAS would get luna materials as an event, I had the feeling it would be a solo thing like:

  • Do more than "X" dmg and earn a pouch of luna materials (similar to the 50 kill)

And I thought it would be the materials, not direct luna because there are still recipes in the luna window that you cannot make without them.
But it turns out it is a ranking thing so that kinda rubs things in a weird way for the not so geared people.

Anyway I like the fact the acknowledge the lack of the luna pouch and try to find a way to bring luna back, they just have to find a way that real people can do it doing their daily chores and bots can't just massively take advantage of it otherwise this would only bring problems.

This is exactly why I posted this before. I knew they would make it some kind of contest since it's an "event": 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

When they first said that SAS would get luna materials as an event, I had the feeling it would be a solo thing like:

  • Do more than "X" dmg and earn a pouch of luna materials (similar to the 50 kill)

And I thought it would be the materials, not direct luna because there are still recipes in the luna window that you cannot make without them.
But it turns out it is a ranking thing so that kinda rubs things in a weird way for the not so geared people.

Anyway I like the fact the acknowledge the lack of the luna pouch and try to find a way to bring luna back, they just have to find a way that real people can do it doing their daily chores and bots can't just massively take advantage of it otherwise this would only bring problems.

"Anyway I like the fact the acknowledge the lack of the luna pouch and try to find a way to bring luna back, they just have to find a way that real people can do it doing their daily chores and bots can't just massively take advantage of it otherwise this would only bring problems."

 

They are not gonna try anything. If they bring Luna bags back, how else are they gonna make money off of the Daev Pass? This is a new way of scamming and milking the 40+ players that are current... Bringing the Luna back will be another 4-6 months of manpower which NCSoft/NCWest lack as a whole. These poor soul companies need more coders and proper management. I am really surprised how they are still running, given the fact that only a few people support this game which is not enough to pay for their hosting... AWS is not cheap, especially when there is Data Egress involved... Just my 2cents...  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

@EMpulse Why we can't have New Skins and Motion Cards in our Season Pass like in the Classic Version?

I want the new skins and they only put old skins in Bcm too...
https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/costumes-coffins-coinspicture11.png

The weird thing is that they could give it to us. The costume was added into the game files when they gave us the 8.4 update.

[item: 110905439]
 icon_cash_ms_torso_funky_01.pngPunky Punky Outfit

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/110905439

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Hello again, Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 4.5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

  • Pumpkin King Haunt Event Item Deletion
    • Candy Blast, Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle, The Great Pumpkin Bundle, and Candy Galaxy Bundle will be deleted
    • Note: Stolen Pumpkin will be deleted during maintenance on November 30th
  • EXP & Weekend AP Boost Evend Ends
  • Daeva Pass Season 1 Ends
     
  • Daeva Pass Season 2 Begins
  • Shugo Game Final Begins
  • Shattered Abyssal Splinter Ranking Season Begins

Thank you!

Did they really have to put the shugo games rewards chart up twice, right after one another?

Please get someone to remove the duplicate charts because it makes the webpage extra long for no reason. @EMpulse

ijA7ER4.png

fXV2jkX.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lol it's 12-24 person instance and open time is 20:00-24:00 there wont barely be even enough people on to host the stupid crap! Plus there's no chance for red form... No weapons or wraps to earn... no special gemstones or runestone's its basically a pointless filler event sad part is i will be attempting to go just to try to get the last of the shitty items i need lol hahahahaha

Also im pretty sure that says 12k players in KR lol....this will not go over well for cough cough 40-100 players!

If we are lucky we have maybe 200 players in our server!

Only saying that becuase ive been knocked out of top 100 a couple times from not doing apsa GP quests lol...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Alyta-DN said:

The weird thing is that they could give it to us. The costume was added into the game files when they gave us the 8.4 update.

[item: 110905439]
 icon_cash_ms_torso_funky_01.pngPunky Punky Outfit

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/110905439

Oops! I forgot about the hat part.

[item: 125060339]
icon_cash_head_funky_01.png Punky Punky Hair Accessory
https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/125060339

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

lol it's 12-24 person instance and open time is 20:00-24:00 there wont barely be even enough people on to host the stupid crap! Plus there's no chance for red form... No weapons or wraps to earn... no special gemstones or runestone's its basically a pointless filler event sad part is i will be attempting to go just to try to get the last of the shitty items i need lol hahahahaha

Also im pretty sure that says 12k players in KR lol....this will not go over well for cough cough 40-100 players!

If we are lucky we have maybe 200 players in our server!

Only saying that becuase ive been knocked out of top 100 a couple times from not doing apsa GP quests lol...

I will do it for the new dress! It reminds me of the party dress we get to wear when we do the BE instance. Hopefully I will only need to get 10 tokens like they required in the quest Korea had. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Mostly will go for deava essence and manastones lol!

Also I find it amusing you guys want more skins lol... I still have skins on alts in WH I don't ever plan to use lol! Although I seem to be looking for skins for a couple alt's still...prob can farm what I need though

We just want more variety/availability. They removed so much content from the game. 😔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...